Sarah Palin was right Obama wrong again

Sarah Palin's a twit . Obama is President of the free world ........
Even when the free world says Sarah Palin was right, The left is still calling her names. They re that much affraid of her. obama is not the leader of the free world. He is trying to make it smaller. He is the weak, timid guy the libs elected in the US.

5 years later and Palin is relevant and going strong. Never have I seen the VP candidate on the losing ticket still be talked about as much as Sarah Palin by friend and foe alike. If Liberals did not think she was formidable, they would not respond.

Sarah Palin's a twit . Obama is President of the free world ........

So the President of the free world was wrong about something as important as Russia and a twit was correct?

Wow. What does that say about the President of the free world?

5 years later and Palin is relevant and going strong. Never have I seen the VP candidate on the losing ticket still be talked about as much as Sarah Palin by friend and foe alike. If Liberals did not think she was formidable, they would not respond.

Palin fluffing at its best . Dude she is a punch line you know a joke ?? :D

Sarah Palin once said that Reagan won the Cold War. I guess she was wrong about that.

If you want to argue that Palin was right here, you have to prove that if John McCain were in his second term, and domestic unrest broke out in Ukraine,

Russia would not be intervening.

That 'theory' is preposterous, as is Sarah Palin.

Uh...NYCarbineer......you are askew in your thinking.

If someone were to predict that a volcano will erupt 1,346 days from today, and that person had died 400 days before the eruption......and then the eruption happened.....just because the predictor was not there to prevent it from causing the loss of life, does not mean that he was not correct in his prediction and, thus allowed decisions to be made by others in advance. Likewise, if people doubted his prediction and DID NOT do anything to evacuate people in time.....it does not mean his prediction was wrong.

Truth is....it showed that IF PEOPLE WERE NOT SO ARROGANT AND CONSIDERED HIS ADVICE, THINGS MAY HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.

For example...

If Obama had considered her concerns, he may not have been so quick to dismantle the shield...

Palin fluffing at its best . Dude she is a punch line you know a joke ?? :D

That guy from Florida....cant recall his name.....Grayson I think......the one termer who said "the GOP health plan is for you to die quickly..."

He is a punch line....but no one is talking about him.

Why?

Because we on the right are well aware that he is no threat to us whatsoever.

Last edited:
Moderation has requested that OP modify the
opening post to comply with forum rules.

We will patiently wait for that to happen as I'm sure
it will..

flacaltenn

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Pointing out what an idiot Sarah Palin is is not about her formidability. If she insists on putting herself in the public eye by saying something stupid,

then her stupidity will be responded to.

Pointing out what an idiot Sarah Palin is is not about her formidability. If she insists on putting herself in the public eye by saying something stupid,

And, of course, if she says something you disagree with...its stupid.

You are one disgusting human being.

Sarah Palin once said that Reagan won the Cold War. I guess she was wrong about that.

If you want to argue that Palin was right here, you have to prove that if John McCain were in his second term, and domestic unrest broke out in Ukraine,

Russia would not be intervening.

That 'theory' is preposterous, as is Sarah Palin.

Uh...NYCarbineer......you are askew in your thinking.

If someone were to predict that a volcano will erupt 1,346 days from today, and that person had died 400 days before the eruption......and then the eruption happened.....just because the predictor was not there to prevent it from causing the loss of life, does not mean that he was not correct in his prediction and, thus allowed decisions to be made by others in advance. Likewise, if people doubted his prediction and DID NOT do anything to evacuate people in time.....it does not mean his prediction was wrong.

Truth is....it showed that IF PEOPLE WERE NOT SO ARROGANT AND CONSIDERED HIS ADVICE, THINGS MAY HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT.

For example...

If Obama had considered her concerns, he may not have been so quick to dismantle the shield...

The problem with your thinking is that key to Palin's 'prediction' was 'if Obama is elected', thus clearly connecting the action or inaction by Russia to which one was president.

Thus my challenge. Prove that if McCain were president, Russia would not now be doing what they are doing.

btw, there was no 'shield' designed to prevent Russia from occupying the Crimea.

And, of course, if she says something you disagree with...its stupid.

You are one disgusting human being.

If it was smart, I wouldn't disagree with it.

If you ask Palin what continent the Ukraine is located, what do you think she would say?

What's a "U-Crane"?

Forum List

Back