Sarah Palin's Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

Sarah Palin s Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks -- From The Democrats

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

that's so tolerant of you

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.

You're no conservative. they wouldn't show so much disrespect for a successful woman Governor

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.
Yeah...people shake their head at what she said ONLY because they are picking on women. What a victim!

yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.

You're no conservative. they wouldn't show so much disrespect for a successful woman Governor

Sarah Palin further divides America = fact. She's sarcastic and boligerent. How could she not divide America and turn off independents? Use common sense here Steph.

Look she was much better back in 2007-2008, but has gotten much worse in every way. What she doesn't realize is that the tea party is no more, but they have succeeded in bringing the party more to the right. Her time is up. The reps I mentioned are the new voices of the Right wing and they are much much better and everybody in America would agree with that.

Sarah Palin further divides America = fact. She's sarcastic and boligerent. How could she not divide America and turn off independents? Use common sense here Steph.

Look she was much better back in 2007-2008, but has gotten much worse in every way. What she doesn't realize is that the tea party is no more, but they have succeeded in bringing the party more to the right. Her time is up. The reps I mentioned are the new voices of the Right wing and they are much much better and everybody in America would agree with that.

Your opinion is just that. Your opinion

No one can beat out Obama as THE WORST anyone can offer up on us and our country

so sorry
#wonbothofthem.

#40+seatHousemajority #ONSNAP!
:eusa_shhh:
They are trying to ignore that. that's why we now have all the Palin threads running

The left has always needed someone to heap their hate and venom upon, I love it when they openly show us who they really are.

Yep, they have even crawled so low to where they are now attacking ones children too. I've watched them in this progressive/dem party march us into the GUTTER of politics. No honor

They'll do whatever dirty trick it takes to win. No morals

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.
Name a conservative woman that you do not deem as an idiot. Can you?

Kay Bailey Hutchison. Next.

don't hold your breath

Your opinion is just that. Your opinion

If you pay attention steph, which this will go way above your head as many of my posts tend to do since my political knowledge is on a whole another level than most. I'm saying something that many on the right and left would agree with. You'll see I'm by far the most fair political poster on this site and I'm secure enough and smart enough to call a spade a spade.

I'm very fair despite the severe damage the libs have done.

Idiot is too harsh of a word. She makes good point, but just has trouble speaking about it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back