Sarah Sanders Says God Wanted 'Trump To Become President’

Trump goes out of his way to say Merry Christmas. of course God wants him to be president. So does Jesus!

God did not sleep while Obama served two terms. The Almighty was not unaware that his name was invoked as a parting blessing in 2013 by Obama in a keynote speech at a Planned Parenthood conference. Surely, the Creator does not bless an organization whose top executive recently stated that destroying life through abortion was their "core mission." Yet, these former presidents were victorious and these words were stated. Does that not indicate heavenly endorsement?

God did not sleep while Obama served two terms. The Almighty was not unaware that his name was invoked as a parting blessing in 2013 by Obama in a keynote speech at a Planned Parenthood conference. Surely, the Creator does not bless an organization whose top executive recently stated that destroying life through abortion was their "core mission." Yet, these former presidents were victorious and these words were stated. Does that not indicate heavenly endorsement?

Twisting quotes much? The executive in question said nothing about destroying life being it's core mission. What she said was that providing access to abortion is the core mission. That is the equivalent of saying that the military's core mission is to kill people, instead of proving security for the country.

really?
0s0ic1qqcme21.jpg

Trump wants to make American great again and I’m all for it and I’m behind him

I’m trying to get people to see that America is never going to be great again until they become at least godly again, that’s my point

They are championing the slaughter of their offspring. When a nation does that it doesn’t last much longer.

Trump wants to make American great again and I’m all for it and I’m behind him

I’m trying to get people to see that America is never going to be great again until they become at least godly again, that’s my point

They are championing the slaughter of their offspring. When a nation does that it doesn’t last much longer.
Good comedy.

You have no idea what you are talking about so you should stop while you don't make a larger ass of yourself than you already have.

That would be the same as God wanted Hitler to become Germany's leader

You have a different set of values and ethics than most Americans do.

You post like an enemy of America and the Crossfield Memo allows us to treat you as the enemy if you post as the enemy.

You have no idea what you are talking about so you should stop while you don't make a larger ass of yourself than you already have.

That would be the same as God wanted Hitler to become Germany's leader

You have a different set of values and ethics than most Americans do.

You post like an enemy of America and the Crossfield Memo allows us to treat you as the enemy if you post as the enemy.
Scum bag and his party are by far this countries biggest threat and I perceive them as my enemy, they get no respect from me , I have one roll and that is do what it takes to totally rid this threat from my country. I'm a patriot and I've always hated the enemy of my country.

Forum List

Back