Sarah Sanders Says God Wanted 'Trump To Become President’

This rendition is more to the point... deriding mortals who arrogantly pretend to know the Mind of God in this context...

That is a very amusing portrayal / sketch for the willfully ignorant.
I.E., those who do not really seek to know the truth, but lean on their preferred beliefs. (imo)
The history of the Jews is G-d revealing Himself to mankind.

Last edited:
That would be the same as God wanted Hitler to become Germany's leader

in hitler's case it was satan. does Sanders have the right to state her opinion, or not? why do libs think only they have 1st amendment rights?
Sanders is fat, ugly and obnoxious. Her opinion shouldn’t count.

do the opinions of Rosie O'donnel, Whoopi, Abrams, Behar, and Streisand count? they are also fat, ugly and obnoxious.

God told me that Sarah is a self-righteous, lying POS nut job, who he finds somewhat amusing at times...
God is disappointed that she lies to protect Trump

more stupidity from the resident fool, ritghtwinger. why don't you find a kiddie forum to post on, you contribute nothing to this one.
Sarah Sanders is going to Hell

Then she can make up lies justifying what the devil has done
'

If she does, she will meet Hillary, Obama, Reid, Schumer, Pelosi, Comey, Stozok, McCabe, McCain, and many others who will be there long before her.

in hitler's case it was satan. does Sanders have the right to state her opinion, or not? why do libs think only they have 1st amendment rights?

do the opinions of Rosie O'donnel, Whoopi, Abrams, Behar, and Streisand count? they are also fat, ugly and obnoxious.
No. See how that works?

No. See how that works?

Hmm, so only the opinions of slim, attractive, and pleasant people count? That sure leaves a lot out of the "opinion matters" group. Virtually excludes every member of congress and 80% of americans.

Is Ginsburg dead? An ugly leftist non believing jewish woman who has helped to influence others to insanity.

Is Ginsburg dead? An ugly leftist non believing jewish woman who has helped to influence others to insanity.

no one has heard from her in weeks. the dems probably have her frozen corpse hidden away somewhere

No. See how that works?

Hmm, so only the opinions of slim, attractive, and pleasant people count? That sure leaves a lot out of the "opinion matters" group. Virtually excludes every member of congress and 80% of americans.
Just people in power.

Yeah, their weight is what matters.

God voted no on Hillary too...
God had no opinion on it at all, that's not how the big guy plays it.

God voted no on Hillary too...
God had no opinion on it at all, that's not how the big guy plays it.

^Tell that to Nebuchadnezzar...

He changes times and seasons; He removes kings and sets up kings;
It is exactly how He rolls. :)
Well I'm talking about free will but it doesn't matter either way, your right and he selected Hitler also or I'm right he doesn't choose. I guess you can pick but their is no alternative.

Here is a link to that, I don't think you provided one.
Sarah Sanders: God "wanted Donald Trump to become president," press secretary said in an Christian Broadcasting Network interview today - CBS News

It's truly amazing that anyone would say that, but indeed she did. But did it ever occur to her that if God wanted Trump to be President, that maybe God wanted to obliterate the Republican party instead?

We had white male pastors all over this country singing Trump's praises, many of them still do. 86% of Evangelicals in this country cast a vote for Trump even after listening to this tape.

Matt%2BWuerker%2BTrump%2BReligious%2BRight.jpg

In one fatal swipe, Republicans have burned down their family values platform, and obliterated the credibility of every Evangelical church in this country. They have made a mockery of the teachings of Jesus Christ.
You can't elect the devil or the pussy grabber and call yourself a Christian.

Who in the hell is saying that she can't lie to us. That she doesn't have the 1st amendment . You people are so full of bull.

Women hating men. I love women women.

No. See how that works?

This from a chauvinist and bigot

Here is a link to that, I don't think you provided one.
Sarah Sanders: God "wanted Donald Trump to become president," press secretary said in an Christian Broadcasting Network interview today - CBS News

It's truly amazing that anyone would say that, but indeed she did. But did it ever occur to her that if God wanted Trump to be President, that maybe God wanted to obliterate the Republican party instead?

We had white male pastors all over this country singing Trump's praises, many of them still do. 86% of Evangelicals in this country cast a vote for Trump even after listening to this tape.

Matt%2BWuerker%2BTrump%2BReligious%2BRight.jpg

In one fatal swipe, Republicans have burned down their family values platform, and obliterated the credibility of every Evangelical church in this country. They have made a mockery of the teachings of Jesus Christ.
You can't elect the devil or the pussy grabber and call yourself a Christian.

hmm.
QJ5ACsn.jpg

This rendition is more to the point... deriding mortals who arrogantly pretend to know the Mind of God in this context...

I.E., those who do not really seek to know the truth, but lean on their preferred beliefs. (imo)

If is not offered as a commentary upon Judaism.

It is offered as an easy-to-absorb lesson about the Promised Land changing hands a zillion times.

Deriding those who pretend to know the mind of the Ineffable One.

If is not offered as a commentary upon Judaism.

It is offered as an easy-to-absorb lesson about the Promised Land changing hands a zillion times.

Deriding those who pretend to know the mind of the Ineffable One.

Ok, I agree. I took it further than needed. (my zeal at play).
But your last line, i disagree, I think we can know a lot of the mind of the Ineffable One. --- based on what we claim to be the evidence. Someone has the truth, and nothing more paramount than that search.

She never said it but it doesn't matter. Desperate angry crazy lefties eat it up like pablum. At least it keeps them off the streets.

Forum List

Back