Sassy Joe Sestak's got the stamina, he's got the guts, & he's got the energy to beat Trump in 2020!

Sestak should be a star in the political arena. He had all the qualifications to be a congressman but he couldn't beat a republican for the Senate and he couldn't even beat a democrat for the nomination in the next senate race. Maybe something ain't right about the Sestak campaign.

• Banned
Sestak should be a star in the political arena. He had all the qualifications to be a congressman but he couldn't beat a republican for the Senate and he couldn't even beat a democrat for the nomination in the next senate race. Maybe something ain't right about the Sestak campaign.
he served in Vietnam. that alone made McCain qualified to be president. so why not Joe?

WHY NOT JOE! WHY NOT JOE! WHY NOT JOE! WHY NOT JOE!

Since people I've never heard of are running for President, why not this guy?

Since people I've never heard of are running for President, why not this guy?
how dare you call me a political junkie for knowing all the candidates that are/were running...including Wacky Wayne Messam and Marvelous Marianne Williamson

History indicates that stamina, guts and energy ain't enough to win an election. As a matter of fact Sestak found out when he lost his senate bid and couldn't even win a democrat primary to run in the next go-round.

Instead of complaining that you've never heard of him, why not do some actual research on all the candidates? i've done mine! and i endorse them all...except John Homer Simpson Delaney

Forum List

Back