SAT Turns Racist...Black to Have an “Adversity Score”

Why because there parents did the right thing? Worked hard?
I used to be a dumb lib lie you until I woke up and treated people EQUAL! I grew up in the hood blacks struggle because people like you don’t treat them equal..

It's easy to do the "right thing" when you get all the privileges of living in a racist society. when the justice system treats your mistakes as youthful indiscretions instead of actual crimes.

Give me a fucking break.

Here's the thing, if you are smart enough to finish high school and get a good score on your SAT, but not quite as good a score as some privileged white punk who had tutors and wasn't sharing three to a textbook... maybe you deserve a little credit for that.
I went to a all black community college every one had access to tutors .. like wtf victimhood mentality are you trying to push on young blacks you racist idiot
You know that adversity can apply to white kids in poor districts, right? The idea you make it about blacks is YOUR racism shining through.

And I went to the worst public high school in Boston that was a almost all black school .. I have no idea what your talking about! lol my nephew goes to a black high school now, he’s a good student and has not tutor lol he has a father hahah

I doubt you have any idea what anyone is talking about.

Not saying anything about the "good ol' days".

Please show us the unbiased source and link proving your allegation that 90% of students graduate from high school. My proven point is that our schools are so dumbed down today that a high school diploma doesn't even mean the recipient can read at a respectable level, write a coherent paragraph or do simple arithmetic.

Um, dude... I just posted the graph... I didn't say they graduate from HS, I said 90% get a Diploma or GED by age 25. 30% graduate from College.

Unlike the "Good old days" you pine for, where only 50% graduated HS and only 8% graduated college.

Here's the only real difference. You could get a good job at a factory back in the "Good Old Days" without being able to read or do math. Today, not so much.

Um, dude... I just posted the graph... I didn't say they graduate from HS, I said 90% get a Diploma or GED by age 25. 30% graduate from College.

Unlike the "Good old days" you pine for, where only 50% graduated HS and only 8% graduated college.

Here's the only real difference. You could get a good job at a factory back in the "Good Old Days" without being able to read or do math. Today, not so much.

And yet, they could do so much more back in the "good ol' days".

If only 30 percent graduate from college, how did they run up $1.3 TRILLION in debt?

Okay, so 90 percent do not graduate from high school, what percentage does?

And I went to the worst public high school in Boston that was a almost all black school .. I have no idea what your talking about! lol my nephew goes to a black high school now, he’s a good student and has not tutor lol he has a father hahah

I doubt you have any idea what anyone is talking about.

Not saying anything about the "good ol' days".

Please show us the unbiased source and link proving your allegation that 90% of students graduate from high school. My proven point is that our schools are so dumbed down today that a high school diploma doesn't even mean the recipient can read at a respectable level, write a coherent paragraph or do simple arithmetic.

Just Reality snowflake

Being intelligent and good looking is racist! It must be stopped so incestuous, inbred darkies can feel good about contributing nothing to humanity but having more farts than all the cows in history.

Well the racist anti-white PC March continues at the collegiate level. SAT to give an “adversity score” based on how much crime and poverty is in your zip code. This is the outgrowth of the absolute unadulterated bullshit known as “white privilege.” Democrats will embrace it because they don’t think people should overcome adversity and instead everyone should get a participation trophy.
SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Based on Social and Economic Background
Adversity score doesn't care what race you are. People who are white who has faced hardship but still getting good grades will benefit from this as well as minorities. In fact it equalizes us so we will be considered more on Merit with consideration of adversity without regard to race.
Your an easily manipulated lemming. Scores should be merit based only.
Why is it not meritious that a student who has to spend every waking minute they're not in class working, either to support themselves or their family, still manages to excel or maintain a level of competitiveness with others who do not have these extra responsibilities?

As always, it sounds to me that you simply don't want any competition.

And yet, they could do so much more back in the "good ol' days".

If only 30 percent graduate from college, how did they run up $1.3 TRILLION in debt?

Okay, so 90 percent do not graduate from high school, what percentage does?

Do you have reading comprehension problems. I said 90% DO get an HS Diploma. No, I can't break that down between GED's and Diplomas, and that's kind of not the point.

Yes, 30% going to college would run up 1.3 Trillion in debt really easily. Obviously, whatever public school you took up space in back in the 60's didn't teach you math.

This Does not help. It is ultimately harmful. The students can get shoehorned into the school. They can even be sent to remedial classes. Then they still cannot do the course work.
And after they are 'streamed' through college and apply for a job some HR department employee is going to notice the application is full of grammatical errors and the application will go in 'file 13'.
This is exactly what Scallia warned about visa vi 'AA'.

And after they are 'streamed' through college and apply for a job some HR department employee is going to notice the application is full of grammatical errors and the application will go in 'file 13'.
This is exactly what Scallia warned about visa vi 'AA'.

As someone who writes resumes as a business, I see just as many grammatical errors on white folks resumes as folks of color.

The reality... the process is biased even with AA>

They did a study in 2005. Identical resumes with only one difference.

Half of them had black names like Jamal and Keisha.
Half of them had white names like Greg and Emily.

Guess which ones got the callbacks?

and nobody believes how the dumbing down is taking place in the education system. " dumbing down America" you all just don't get it and think it's all a conspiracy which is right where they want the stupid.

upload_2019-5-25_8-30-5.png

upload_2019-5-25_8-31-16.png

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/DDDoA.pdf

and nobody believes how the dumbing down is taking place in the education system. " dumbing down America" you all just don't get it and think it's all a conspiracy which is right where they want the stupid.

Oh, no, I read the posts of wingnuts like you and can't escape the conclusion that a dumbing down is occurring. I just don't think the education system is the problem here.

Well the racist anti-white PC March continues at the collegiate level. SAT to give an “adversity score” based on how much crime and poverty is in your zip code. This is the outgrowth of the absolute unadulterated bullshit known as “white privilege.” Democrats will embrace it because they don’t think people should overcome adversity and instead everyone should get a participation trophy.
SAT to Give Students ‘Adversity Score’ to Based on Social and Economic Background
Adversity score doesn't care what race you are. People who are white who has faced hardship but still getting good grades will benefit from this as well as minorities. In fact it equalizes us so we will be considered more on Merit with consideration of adversity without regard to race.
Why is it not meritious that a student who has to spend every waking minute they're not in class working, either to support themselves or their family, still manages to excel or maintain a level of competitiveness with others who do not have these extra responsibilities?

I worked through school and was white trash poor. So hey...fuck you.

Yeah, that's what I thought (and not even in your wildest dreams)

So it's like I suspected, you don't want any competition. You're not the only person in this country to have been poor, and you've certainly not the only person to have to had worked hard to overcome adversity in life. However you're exactly the type of person this change to the SATs is meant to help, the asshole factor you have going on not withstanding.

You probably slept through school also, considering you're as ignorant as trump.

Do you have reading comprehension problems. [problems?] I said 90% DO get an HS Diploma. No, I can't break that down between GED's and Diplomas, and that's kind of not the point.

Yes, 30% going to college would run up 1.3 Trillion in debt really easily. Obviously, whatever public school +you took up space in back in the 60's [60s] didn't teach you math.

Nope, I have no trouble with comprehension. You're too busy trying to pick a fight than you are trying to support your position. Whether or not a student earns a diploma or a GED is a major point. As you know, and know well, a student getting a GED is far easier than a diploma. Someone who drops out and gets a GED has shown that they do not have the discipline or personal responsibility that a person who earns a diploma have shown.

You also refused to even think about what caused a $1.3 TRILLION debt. The fact of the matter is not that long ago, a student could earn their degree and not walk away without debt. I did it, in my previous life way back in the late 60s. I graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in marine biology and a minor in math. Only because I love math.

In their quest to have everyone earn a college degree the government went out of their way to make the MONEY available. What was the result of that easy money for students and emphasis on a degree? Supply and demand. Colleges and universities saw an opportunity to cash-in and BUILD EVEN MORE GRAND BUILDING!

So what is the answer? In the day of the exploding online education, are more buildings a good idea?

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back