Satanic temple of Los Angeles holds largest event ever

You're an idiot if you think "Satanism" is real.

But, as you said...
Satanism is real. Who told you it was not?

Every "Satanist" I've ever met.

Who told you it was real?
You are a bigger fool than I realized if you actually believe what they are telling you that Satanism is some kind of prank.

You are exactly as big of a fool as I thought if you actually believe that "Satanists" actually "worship" Satan.

"Satanists" are universally atheists. As in, they don't believe in Satan - therefore they don't "worship" him, either.
Why do they call themselves satanists?

To get a rise out of people like Blackrook.

Satanism is real. Who told you it was not?

You are a bigger fool than I realized if you actually believe what they are telling you that Satanism is some kind of prank.

You are exactly as big of a fool as I thought if you actually believe that "Satanists" actually "worship" Satan.

"Satanists" are universally atheists. As in, they don't believe in Satan - therefore they don't "worship" him, either.

Because he's a Christian?

The Satanic Temple are essentially real-life Internet trolls. They're only purpose for existing is to fuck with people.

"Lucien", the founder, is a friend of mine. Everything someone here starts a thread about them, I want to give him a call and let him know how well it's working.
doesn't take much to crank up the religious nutters

That, and the fact that he's genuinely afraid of "satanism". Not all Christians are.

But yes, it's mostly an anti-Christian thing.

theDoctorisIn, you are not getting a "rise" out of me, I am simply stating the fact that if you meddle with Satanism, you are a FOOL.

My advice to you, is to STOP being a fool and START realizing that when you meddle in things you DO NOT understand, there is a high likelihood that you will be BURNED.

It is obvious to me that you know NOTHING about the true nature of Satan. He is a real entity, and he wants to destroy you. If you think that's some sort of joke, you are a FOOL.

I repeat again, you are probably the biggest FOOL I have met on this forum, and that includes guno, because at least he's not meddling with Satanism.

Satan wants people to believe he's a fictional character because that makes it easier for him to lure them into a life of evil. You are a perfect example of how easily this scam has worked. You support abortion, homosexuality, and all other manner of immorality, and you have no idea that your sinfulness is leading to an eternal judgment of damnation. My advice to you is to repent, before it's too late.

Most loon who think like that have no idea the powers of darkness until they live in it forever, oh they get what they deserve.
They can't understand how evil works through other people and their actions. Exorcism is a real issue that takes place many times around the world.
They can't believe it because they think the only thing that makes people killings lunatics lets say are drugs, or lets say some genetic issues. That isn't always the case.

But of course I don't really need to tell you that, your not part of the loon club who thinks everything is simple black and white. Even science knows we have other dimensions .

The increase in the number of priests being trained to tackle the phenomenon is also an effort by the Church to sideline unauthorised, self-proclaimed exorcists, and its tacit recognition that belief in Satan, once regarded by Catholic progressives as an embarrassment, is still very much alive.

Rise of the exorcists in Catholic Church

theDoctorisIn, you are not getting a "rise" out of me, I am simply stating the fact that if you meddle with Satanism, you are a FOOL.

My advice to you, is to STOP being a fool and START realizing that when you meddle in things you DO NOT understand, there is a high likelihood that you will be BURNED.

It is obvious to me that you know NOTHING about the true nature of Satan. He is a real entity, and he wants to destroy you. If you think that's some sort of joke, you are a FOOL.

I repeat again, you are probably the biggest FOOL I have met on this forum, and that includes guno, because at least he's not meddling with Satanism.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I clearly am getting a rise out of you - and it's hilarious.

“Demonic” possession manifests itself in people babbling in languages foreign to them, shaking uncontrollably and vomiting nails, pieces of metal and shards of glass, according to those who believe in the phenomenon.

That, and the fact that he's genuinely afraid of "satanism". Not all Christians are.

Anti Christian as opposed to anti religion?

Satanic Temple of Los Angeles Holds Largest Event Ever
On Saturday, the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles held their biggest event ever: a massive satanic mass, complete with a live bloodletting ritual. The purpose of the mass, according to the Satanic Temple’s website, was “to inspire personal and societal liberation.” The event, which was held in partnership with Das Bunker, doubled as a fundraiser for a number of..........................
------------------------
And for the ENDTIMES PHOBES the article originates here

View attachment 107147

There are a lot of people who have no inkling whatsoever about well things they can't see. The spiritual side of other dimensions or beings. Some know it some just deny it because they can't see it. Yet some who do not believe it because they can't see it worship a satanic devil and we can't see that either. Which makes no sense at all.
End Times news is a fake news site. You shouldnt go there. This story is fake.

On Saturday, the Satanic Temple of Los Angeles held their biggest event ever: a massive satanic mass, complete with a live bloodletting ritual. The purpose of the mass, according to the Satanic Temple’s website, was “to inspire personal and societal liberation.” The event, which was held in partnership with Das Bunker, doubled as a fundraiser for a number of..........................
------------------------

View attachment 107147

There are a lot of people who have no inkling whatsoever about well things they can't see. The spiritual side of other dimensions or beings. Some know it some just deny it because they can't see it. Yet some who do not believe it because they can't see it worship a satanic devil and we can't see that either. Which makes no sense at all.

Jesus CHRIST THEY ARE NOT...........

------------------------

View attachment 107147

Your fake , and the information you think you know is gawd damn fking fake.

------------------------

View attachment 107147

Lets go over the information i "think i know". List a few and we can discuss it.

Translation: "Satanists" are liars and assholes.

Thanks for the clarification. While I agree people like Blackrook do not act like Christians, this is not an excuse for others to lie, cheat or demean their fellow human beings.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I clearly am getting a rise out of you - and it's hilarious.
You are a moron if you think this temporary amusement is worth what you are doing to your soul when you meddle with Satanism. When you are in hell I will get to say, "I told you so." But that's not really what I want. I want you to listen to my warnings, before it is too late to save yourself.

“Demonic” possession manifests itself in people babbling in languages foreign to them, shaking uncontrollably and vomiting nails, pieces of metal and shards of glass, according to those who believe in the phenomenon.
I believe in demon possession and exorcisms because it clearly states in the Bible that Jesus and his disciples exorcised demons, and because Catholic priests perform exorcisms today.

theDoctorisIn's meddling with Satanism opens his soul to be possessed by the Devil, so I would not be surprised to learn that he has been possessed. Perhaps, he already has.

------------------------

View attachment 107147

Lets go over the information i "think i know". List a few and we can discuss it.

LETS GO OVER GTF OFF MY POST BC OTHERS CAN MAKE THIER OWN MIND UP AS TO WHAT HTEY WANT TO READ OR NOT, ........ DONT EVEN START ON THIS POST TRYING TO MAKE IT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING FAKE NEWS BS.

Anti Christian as opposed to anti religion?

Well, it's anti-religion in general.

But it's also almost entirely a western thing, and Christianity is the most visible representation of religion in the west.

Forum List

Back