🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Satanists Cite Hobby Lobby For Exemption From Anti-Abortion Laws

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Well played Christian Conservatives, well played....:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Satanic Temple has launched a campaign seeking religious exemption from laws that restrict access to abortions, citing the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby ruling.

The group, which "facilitates the communication and mobilization of politically aware Satanists, secularists, and advocates for individual liberty," argues that states' "informed consent" laws violate its religious freedom.

"An increasing number of states have passed 'informed consent' laws, requiring that women seeking abortions be subjected to state-mandated informational materials that are often false or misleading," the group wrote on its website. "We believe that personal decisions should be made with reference to only the best available, scientifically valid information."

Lucien Graves, a spokesperson for the group, said that the Hobby Lobby ruling supports their initiative.

busting.gif

busting.gif

busting.gif

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Well played Christian Conservatives, well played....:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The Satanic Temple has launched a campaign seeking religious exemption from laws that restrict access to abortions, citing the Supreme Court's Hobby Lobby ruling.

The group, which "facilitates the communication and mobilization of politically aware Satanists, secularists, and advocates for individual liberty," argues that states' "informed consent" laws violate its religious freedom.

"An increasing number of states have passed 'informed consent' laws, requiring that women seeking abortions be subjected to state-mandated informational materials that are often false or misleading," the group wrote on its website. "We believe that personal decisions should be made with reference to only the best available, scientifically valid information."

Lucien Graves, a spokesperson for the group, said that the Hobby Lobby ruling supports their initiative.

busting.gif

busting.gif

busting.gif

When the satanists can prove that Satanism is actually a minority owned self insured corporation, AND can somehow connect not being able to force someone else to pay for your select birth control that may be abortificants WITH the State's supreme court allowed ability to regulate abortions then they may have a case.

Until then its a publicity stunt, nothing more, and like the mouth breathing moron you are, you fell for it.

Someone who thinks Michelle Nunn is a Republican should just go and kill himself. Seriously.

I think the O/P's point is that this may be the tip of the iceberg. But of course in this case the tip of the pitchfork.

A friend of mine who has spent 20+ years practicing civil rights law also thinks the Hobby Lobby decision was opening the gates to Hell, so to speak.

I think the O/P's point is that this may be the tip of the iceberg. But of course in this case the tip of the pitchfork.

A friend of mine who has spent 20+ years practicing civil rights law also thinks the Hobby Lobby decision was opening the gates to Hell, so to speak.

It was a narrowly constructed decision, again this is nothing but a publicity stunt for mouth breathers and oxygen thieves such as yourself.

All Hail SATAN.

What this really is like a child who has a knife taken from them, they know it isn't good for them but they cry like babies because they didn't get their own way. No different here, no one is really effected and the ruling was VERY narrow but that isn't good enough for the left wing they have to win. And if they don't win then it can only be because they were cheated or it was a partisan decision. Never mind that 3 of the SCOTUS justices have never once crossed the left wing partisan line.

And as I saw asked elsewhere, what does Satanism have to do with abortion? I mean if they are pro-abortion isn't being a democrat enough?

When the satanists can prove that Satanism is actually a minority owned self insured corporation, AND can somehow connect not being able to force someone else to pay for your select birth control that may be abortificants WITH the State's supreme court allowed ability to regulate abortions then they may have a case.

Until then its a publicity stunt, nothing more, and like the mouth breathing moron you are, you fell for it.

When was it determined that Christianity is a minority owned self insured corporation?

Of course it's a stunt, but it's effective isn't it?

When was it determined that Christianity is a minority owned self insured corporation?

Christianity isn't a company, but the company (HL) is closely owned by Christians, and self insured, and that is what the decision covered.

Don't you have a baker or a photographer to harass?

Christianity isn't a company, but the company (HL) is closely owned by Christians, and self insured, and that is what the decision covered.

Then why did you say this: "When the satanists can prove that Satanism is actually a minority owned self insured corporation,"

Satanism has to be a self insured corporation but Christianity doesn't? You're not making sense.

No, I don't know any homophobic bakers or photographers that are violating public accommodation laws. Of course, that's illegal in my state, to discriminate against gays in Public Accommodation.

Then why did you say this: "When the satanists can prove that Satanism is actually a minority owned self insured corporation,"

Satanism has to be a self insured corporation but Christianity doesn't? You're not making sense.

No, I don't know any homophobic bakers or photographers that are violating public accommodation laws. Of course, that's illegal in my state, to discriminate against gays in Public Accommodation.
Glad I don't live in your state.

Her state thanks you.

Well Gosh, me too...but be careful, your state or locality may have one too...:badgrin:

You mean the gates to Liberal Hell..

I think those gates are already open..

Washington DC is now a Constitutional Carry area.. The 9-11 Cross gets to stay ... Employers don't have to pay for abortions if it violates their religious beliefs .. Obama loses 9-0 in the SCotUS several times in a row...

Sounds like your gates of Hell are already open...

Forum List

Back