Saturday Morning Poll

Which Saturday Morning Cartoons Have You Seen?

• Fat Albert

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Josie & The Pussycats

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Scooby Doo

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Speed Racer

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Animaniacs

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Inspector Gadget

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Beanie & Cecil

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Street Sharks

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Thundarr

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Pinky and the Brain

Very popular one! One I could never get into for some reason (not sure if my kids watched that one or not).

The cartoons I enjoyed most with them (the kids) were mostly Cartoon Network shows:

Power Puff Girls
Dexter's Lab
Action League Now! (I think that was Nick) (I loved that one!)

Pinky and the Brain

Very popular one! One I could never get into for some reason (not sure if my kids watched that one or not).

The cartoons I enjoyed most with them (the kids) were mostly Cartoon Network shows:

Power Puff Girls
Dexter's Lab

I loved Pinky and the Brain for the same reason I liked Sponge Bob.
There's a lot of stuff aimed at adults mixed in with the kid stuff.
It was always hilarious to watch with my niece because she couldnt understand why we were all laughing.
The adult stuff just goes right over their heads.

Pinky and the Brain

Power Puff Girls
Dexter's Lab

I loved Pinky and the Brain for the same reason I liked Sponge Bob.
There's a lot of stuff aimed at adults mixed in with the kid stuff.
It was always hilarious to watch with my niece because she couldnt understand why we were all laughing.
The adult stuff just goes right over their heads.

I did like Sponge Bob - at times... but I mostly like the silly stuff....

Like "Bubble Buddy" and when they would come out of the ocean and the corny figures they would use to represent them.... like a starfish on a stick for Patrick etc.

Remember Johnny Quest? He has a terrorist friend named "Hadji" and a homo dad. Kiddie cartoons have always been to some degree used as a means to brainwash kids, enabled by distracted parents.

Remember Johnny Quest? He has a terrorist friend named "Hadji" and a homo dad. Kiddie cartoons have always been to some degree used as a means to brainwash kids, enabled by distracted parents.

Yeah I remember. How do you know his dad was Homo?

The dad had that friend who always assisted on missions. Dad's only interpersonal relationship was with another dude. Obviously they were not going to show the two of them fisting each other in a Saturday morning cartoon. It was implied by the circumstances intentionally set forth by the creators.

The dad had that friend who always assisted on missions. Dad's only interpersonal relationship was with another dude. Obviously they were not going to show the two of them fisting each other in a Saturday morning cartoon. It was implied by the circumstances intentionally set forth by the creators.

Oh, I never noticed that. Maybe as a woman I just didn't pay attention.... I never thought much about gay people until later --- I used to think gay men were funny

Oh, I never noticed that. Maybe as a woman I just didn't pay attention.... I never thought much about gay people until later --- I used to think gay men were funny
Yeah, they are funny, forcing their members into each other, dressing like fairies, incubating the HIV virus, forcing their agenda on the body politic via fascist tactics. Fucking hilarious.

Yeah, they are funny, forcing their members into each other, dressing like fairies, incubating the HIV virus, forcing their agenda on the body politic via fascist tactics. Fucking hilarious.

Well I said USED to..... you should not be so hateful though.... they are human beings... born little babies like everyone..... I just thought it was silly

Well I said USED to..... you should not be so hateful though.... they are human beings... born little babies like everyone..... I just thought it was silly
Hateful? I do not hate anybody.

Hateful? I do not hate anybody.

I'm glad. Hate is ugly. :smiliehug:

Forum List

Back