🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi Arabia says Iran is worlds main sponsor of terror, Iran says the Saudis are, let's take a poll

who is the world's main sponsor of terror?

• Iran

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Saudi Arabia

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both countries are active state-sponsors of terrorism.

Sad but true.

I agree. But I think Iran leads the way.

Iran has the potential to create more damage because of its missiles and its approaching nuclear capability.

However, in contrast , Saudi Arabia always has been the financier of dangerous Wahhabi terrorists cells, which have such an immense impact in the world.

That's why I say both are a problem.

oil money does not last forever-----relatively speaking---Saudi Arabia is a LESSER country than is Iran. The best that can be said for the survival of Saudi Arabia is---
it is SUNNI------whereas Iran's ARMY is the Shiites all around the world-----the Shiites are out numbered.

Sad but true.

Iran has the potential to create more damage because of its missiles and its approaching nuclear capability.

However, in contrast , Saudi Arabia always has been the financier of dangerous Wahhabi terrorists cells, which have such an immense impact in the world.

oil money does not last forever-----relatively speaking---Saudi Arabia is a LESSER country than is Iran. The best that can be said for the survival of Saudi Arabia is---
it is SUNNI------whereas Iran's ARMY is the Shiites all around the world-----the Shiites are out numbered.

It's a different level of terrorism.

The Saudis have privately financed terrorist groups world wide. And , there is plenty of money left before it runs out.

Iran is technologically a superior country which is supplying its terrorist proxies like Hezbollah etc... with its lethal weapons.

Take your pick!:dunno:

Saudi Arabia with its Wahhabism

don't forget who and which country the 9-11 terroists came from

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump do not agree on much, but Saudi Arabia may be an exception. She has deplored Saudi Arabia’s support for “radical schools and mosques around the world that have set too many young people on a path towards extremism.” He has called the Saudis “the world’s biggest funders of terrorism.”

The first American diplomat to serve as envoy to Muslim communities around the world visited 80 countries and concluded that the Saudi influence was destroying tolerant Islamic traditions. “If the Saudis do not cease what they are doing,” the official, Farah Pandith, wrote last year, “there must be diplomatic, cultural and economic consequences.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-islam.html

the SAUDI GOVERNMENT is not supporting radical schools and mosques around the world-------SAUDI OIL RICH muzzies are doing it. also---oil rich
pigs and dogs in other shariah shit holes
And who do you think has been funding Madrasa's in Afghanistan and Pakistan where the radicalism is being taught

Sad but true.

Also, the Wahhabi Saudis finance the building of mosques throughout the world, from where radical Islam is preached to inspire terrorism.

Obviously the Wahhabi's are a much greater threat internally for Western countries , while the Iranians pose an external lethal threat themselves or through their proxies.

Once again, which is more dangerous?

Saudi Arabia with its Wahhabism

don't forget who and which country the 9-11 terroists came from

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump do not agree on much, but Saudi Arabia may be an exception. She has deplored Saudi Arabia’s support for “radical schools and mosques around the world that have set too many young people on a path towards extremism.” He has called the Saudis “the world’s biggest funders of terrorism.”

The first American diplomat to serve as envoy to Muslim communities around the world visited 80 countries and concluded that the Saudi influence was destroying tolerant Islamic traditions. “If the Saudis do not cease what they are doing,” the official, Farah Pandith, wrote last year, “there must be diplomatic, cultural and economic consequences.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/26/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-islam.html

the SAUDI GOVERNMENT is not supporting radical schools and mosques around the world-------SAUDI OIL RICH muzzies are doing it. also---oil rich
pigs and dogs in other shariah shit holes
And who do you think has been funding Madrasa's in Afghanistan and Pakistan where the radicalism is being taught

wealthy muslims

Sad but true.

Also, the Wahhabi Saudis finance the building of mosques throughout the world, from where radical Islam is preached to inspire terrorism.

Obviously the Wahhabi's are a much greater threat internally for Western countries , while the Iranians pose an external lethal threat themselves or through their proxies.

both. Iran is successfully selling itself IN ALLIANCE with Russia------the alliance
(henceforth THE AXIS) is just as or more dangerous than is-----DA WAHABS

Sad but true.

both. Iran is successfully selling itself IN ALLIANCE with Russia------the alliance
(henceforth THE AXIS) is just as or more dangerous than is-----DA WAHABS

So we can finally agree its BOTH. ;)

Forum List

Back