Saudi Arabia to extend oil production cuts through September, signaling potential rise in US gas prices

Thank you Mr President! Low life piece of shit- OG

This has nothing to do with the US president. This is a response to market demand.

OPEC is always slightly cheaper than domestic crude.

Democrats want higher oil prices to fight global warming.

If a democrat says they want lower fuel prices, tell that lying pos to kill itself.
Nobody wants higher gas prices. The US just has the highest production costs in the world. Domestic oil companies are trying something new. They are going for stability instead of boom and bust.

Nobody wants higher gas prices. The US just has the highest production costs in the world. Domestic oil companies are trying something new. They are going for stability instead of boom and bust.
Go attend a meeting of democrats talking about the environment. Democrats want to end fossil fuels. Not lower their prices.

Anyone voting democrat is voting for higher gas prices in the name of climate change.

This has nothing to do with the US president. This is a response to market demand.

OPEC is always slightly cheaper than domestic crude.
not landed here, and our workers refine it meaning a better local economy and more taxes paid

Goddamnit release the reserves we have our own Oil. All those dead fuckers in Iraq and Bush didn't take any fucking oil lol

Goddamnit release the reserves we have our own Oil. All those dead fuckers in Iraq and Bush didn't take an fucking oil lol
Iraqi oilfields were in terrible shape when Bush invaded Iraq. In fact, Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions.

They didn't get back up to speed for 7-8 years. I'm really surprised at the ignorance of Americans.

Last edited:
Potential? Where have you been the last couple weeks?

$3.69 in my AO, up .34 cents in less than two weeks.
20230805_084221.jpg

I pay this 3 times a week. His energy policy is budget breaking.

Only fair since we have not embraced their golf tournament system.
Democrats have stupidly selected Saudi Arabia as a country on their black list and stories like this are the consequence

Idiot. So Biden is responsible for OPEC decisions now?

And I guess in that empty space between your ears, you don’t know that any of this is very easily researched information right?

The president , past or present , has very little control over oil prices. Although oil usage in the Western World has decreased, it's use is exploding in the developing world, especially China and India. So the demand is greater than ever. Saudi Arabia realizes that their oil ( fields now half depleted ) isn't going to last much longer ; by rationing it out they can get a bigger buck for the bang. Supply and Demand , among other factors , determines the price. I don't see it ever getting cheap again. A slow climb to about $10.00 a gallon by 2030. Nothing / no one can change that.

The president , past or present has very little control over oil prices. Although oil usage in the Western World has decreased, it's use is exploding in the developing world, especially China and India. So the demand is greater than ever. Saudi Arabia realizes that there oil ( fields now half depleted ) isn't going to last much longer by rationing it out they can get a bigger buck for the bang. Supply and Demand , among other factors , determines the price. I don't see it ever getting cheap again. A slow climb to about $10.00 a gallon by 2030. Nothing / no one can change that.

Most of KSA hasn't been explored for oil .

Forum List

Back