Saudi Arabia to extend oil production cuts through September, signaling potential rise in US gas prices

You don’t want to pay $5 per gallon for gas? Then be quiet you environment killer and buy a $60k Tesla. Can’t afford it? Too bad.

Biden is making America safe and clean. We should be thankful to have him in office.

What? You’re asking about the black community? Why would Biden care? The black community votes Democrat overwhelmingly regardless of policy.
The Black community votes Democratic because the maga republic party is the party of Derek chauvin.

Don't worry yourself Orc. The republic party has many white racists to follow.
“Republic Party”

The only racists are those who believe black people are inferior and need affirmative action, reparations and other stupid biased programs.

Face your racism, Otto

Ah, be real, you like MBS. You love the fact he's cranking up oil prices. Anything to make Biden lose.
do you not remember?

"We were going to, in fact, make them pay the price, and make them, in fact, the pariah that they are,” Joseph Robinette Biden

DID YOU NOT CONSIDER THIS WHEN YOU CAST YOUR VOTE? :D:p

To all the "educated" that voted for Joseph Robinette Biden, could you not put two and two together?

"We were going to, in fact, make them pay the price, and make them, in fact, the pariah that they are,” Biden said at a 2019 Democratic debate.
"I will completely shut down drilling for oil and natural gas on day one”

You really are DUMB if you did not see this coming.

Last edited:
To all the "educated" that voted for Joseph Robinette Biden, could you not put two and two together?

"We were going to, in fact, make them pay the price, and make them, in fact, the pariah that they are,” Biden said at a 2019 Democratic debate.
"I will completely shut down drilling for oil and natural gas on day one”

You really are DUMB if you did not see this coming.
Yeahhhh, and what has happened?

We not pumping oil anymore?

do you not remember?

"We were going to, in fact, make them pay the price, and make them, in fact, the pariah that they are,” Joseph Robinette Biden

DID YOU NOT CONSIDER THIS WHEN YOU CAST YOUR VOTE? :D:p

I admit it: Biden should have treaded more carefully with MBS. He didn't need to say that shit publicly. I live in the world of realpolitik.

But still, cheering for a thug is cheering for a thug. And Republicans seem to cheer a lot for thugs these days.

I admit it: Biden should have treaded more carefully with MBS. He didn't need to say that shit publicly. I live in the world of realpolitik.

But still, cheering for a thug is cheering for a thug. And Republicans seem to cheer a lot for thugs these days.

I agree. Biden was wrong and doesn't know anything about Saudi Arabia.

I agree. Biden was wrong and doesn't know anything about Saudi Arabia.

Biden probably knows a fair amount about Saudi Arabia. What he didn't know is that the geopolitical dynamics have changed. This isn't 1998. The US isn't the only game in town. OPEC has India and China now.

Biden probably knows a fair amount about Saudi Arabia. What he didn't know is that the geopolitical dynamics have changed. This isn't 1998. The US isn't the only game in town. OPEC has India and China now.

I was very disappointed in Biden when he said those things.

Forum List

Back