When is President Biden going to help our economy. Price of gas is $3.89 by me. It was under two dollars under Trump.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
We all feel for our fellow Americans, struggling in the working class. The monsters will say oh it’s not too much. they talk about how they’re son just bought a home and all this stuff how good their retired life is . Life is good for some but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling ? What about them?

I can afford this price hike, but many Americans simply can’t, and this result in some portion of them starving having to choose between putting gas in the car or maybe having to walk a mile to the dollar store and get a bunch of garbage food. These are the core issues that matter to our country. A bad economy can be a threat to national security.

Meanwhile, Fox News and CNN keeps talking about Donald Trump and Hunter Biden. We need change in this country.

We all feel for our fellow Americans, struggling in the working class. The monsters will say oh it’s not too much. they talk about how they’re son just bought a home and all this stuff how good their retired life is . Life is good for some but what about our fellow man in this country who is struggling ? What about them?

I can afford this price hike, but many Americans simply can’t, and this result in some portion of them starving having to choose between putting gas in the car or maybe having to walk a mile to the dollar store and get a bunch of garbage food. These are the core issues that matter to our country. A bad economy can be a threat to national security.

Meanwhile, Fox News and CNN keeps talking about Donald Trump and Hunter Biden. We need change in this country.

Well he can release another plague so that you can get your under $2.00 gas again I suppose.

I can't remember last time it was below $4. Average price here is $5.16

They'll have ronald McDonald pee-air come out and ridicule the poor again.

Don't you remember its grandiose statement?

IF PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD GAS THEY SHOULD BUY A TESLA!

No sympathy! Poor poor democrats got EXACTLY what they voted for!

2019. You gots the Alzheimer's? California gas prices finally fall below $4 a gallon

Lolol 😂😂😂 during COVID? You couldn't give it away m

So if we drill a lot more oil any pro america agrees it stays here, none of it leaves our shores.

That’s the price here in Buffalo… it was under two dollars a gallon when Trump was president now it’s $3.89

Fuck!

gas1.jpg

I'm in Orange county. It's $5.79.

Draw up new borders.... put the unemployable child molesters in the shitholes where they belong and the rest of us will govern ourselves according to the Constitution.

Think of the premise.... no more 85 IQ stammering fucktards telling you, you are no longer permitted to use a gas stove. No more runted, fake doctors telling you to shoot up this concoction so he can stack another $20M in his little midget bank account. No more fake prosecutions, no more violent criminals roaming the streets and a border that will actually be..... a border. Gas will be $1.70 on our side of the border. Inflation < 1%.

Sound good? Make it happen.

Excellent post.

With all respect, the issue is not whether any particular person can afford it. (Even though that's a big concern, granted).

The issue is this: corporate America is sucking dollars out of the working man's pocket.

Microsoft is going to start charging for email next year. How can job seekers apply for jobs without email?

Those who are temporarily strapped for cash, will fall into the vortex and become homeless. And then, how are you going to find a job if you can't take a shower?

Microsoft and every other big business sucks money out of the working man's pocket, to pay for their big data centers which no one's using. Except other fat cats in corporate America.

We end up with an economy where we're darning each others' socks. And that can't last long.

Not only that, when the first giant topples, the rest of the world topples with it.

We're in trouble. Bigger trouble than just gas prices.

Forum List

Back