Joe Biden gas prices still soaring. Up to $3.83 per gallon and climbing….

Trump left Biden with gas price at $2.36 per gallon.

Biden ran them up so high they feel like they can dim8nate us.
Gas prices will fall leading up to the election. I hope Americans don't have goldfish memories.

Biden basically tapped out the SPR to get his artificially low prices.

He'll probably once again claim prices are lower than when he was installed into the Oval Office.
Democrats will probably subsidize gas going into the election in hopes people will forget how bad they did in the previous 3 years.

Shh..I want this to happen because it's good for Americans. ( Except for the taxpayer dollar kick-the-can-down-the-road part)

Any subsidation should really come out of Democrat incumbent campaign funds.

Yes, Joe Biden controls the weather!

So, by logical extension, I guess you are now admitting then that neither did Trump! Yet you claimed that he did.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/D9r2X8iagrE0Q70AO9Q2BiEqvqA=/0x0:2678x1785/1200x800/filters:focal(807x730:1235x1158)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65193692/1172289651.jpg.0.jpg

Poor baby caught in yet another lie.

Biden basically tapped out the SPR to get his artificially low prices.

He'll probably once again claim prices are lower than when he was installed into the Oval Office.
T thought the plan was to replace the SPR oil by buying it on the open market. That's gonna result in a huge money loss but it has become obvious that Democrats aren't against throwing money away. Drill baby drill. Back to MAGA.

Yes, Joe Biden controls the weather! Or so says arch-tard Nostra.

People give him credit when the price drops but don’t want to give him credit when it rises? Seems fair to me, you take unwarranted credit, you also need to take unwarranted blame.

Personally, to me the President has little to nothing to do with gas prices, a lot of other determining factors.

Another issue effecting gas prices at the moment is Labor Day weekend when prices always go up so everyone can get their big profits before winter.

Last week I filled up at the cheapest station around @ $4.55 per gallon. Other stations in the area are up from there and some are over $5

Forum List

Back