🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Saudi Arabia to flog man 1,000 times for insulting religion on Facebook

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
What a barbaric punishment for just insulting a religion. Sounds like something from a horror movie.

Saudi Arabia to flog man 1,000 times for insulting religion on Facebook
Because that's so much more civilized than shooting people
raif_badawi.jpg

facebook.png

8 Jan 2015 at 22:35, Iain Thomson
After Friday prayers at the Al-Jafali mosque in the Saudi Arabian city of Jeddah, Raif Badawi will receive the first 50 lashes of his 1,000 stroke sentence for the crime of publishing blasphemy against Islam on Facebook.

In May, Badawi, a father of three, was sentenced to five years in prison, and will receive 1,000 lashes to be administered in public over the next 20 weeks using a seven-foot bamboo cane the width of a man's little finger. His misdeed: admitting on Facebook that he is an atheist, a supporter of women's rights, and saying: "The combination of the sword and the Quran are more dangerous than a nuclear bomb."

Continue reading at:

Saudi Arabia to flog man 1 000 times for insulting religion on Facebook The Register?

And the world or US says not a word about this, but we are after Syria and Assad, and Iran, but leave the worst inhumane regime in the ME alone, oh that's right they have OIL. It can't be due to fear, as we also fight their fights.

I'm surprised he wasn't just beheaded out right, insulting Islam is forbidden in Islamic countries. This young man must know this.

I'm surprised he wasn't just beheaded out right, insulting Islam is forbidden in Islamic countries. This young man must know this.

He just have paid a lot of bribe money to get off like this.

Even yet, 1000 is a lot, if it's done right, he might actually die from his injuries. According to Islamic religious law, a flogger has to hold the Koran under the same arm that he is using to flog. However, nowadays they just wrap the Koran around the arm, so the flogger has full mobility in the arm.

Even yet, 1000 is a lot, if it's done right, he might actually die from his injuries. According to Islamic religious law, a flogger has to hold the Koran under the same arm that he is using to flog. However, nowadays they just wrap the Koran around the arm, so the flogger has full mobility in the arm.

Depending on how they distribute the lashes he may well die and that is still a gruesome punishment, those lashes fucking hurt bro.

They are not given all at once but still 50 at a time, I think the Jewish law was 40 was it not.

Sometimes you just have to beat religion into people

Depending on how they distribute the lashes he may well die and that is still a gruesome punishment, those lashes fucking hurt bro.
Even fifty can kill depending on what is used as a lash, and who is administering it. When I hear 1000 I think it's just for show, probably.

I know a few people that were lashed for minor offences such as drinking alcohol, dancing with the opposite sex, and playing Western music.

They are not given all at once but still 50 at a time, I think the Jewish law was 40 was it not.

Jews don't lash, dipshit. You are such a fucking moron.

She's just a little skinhead, Roudy, who can't restrain herself from dragging in the Jews even when the Jews have nothing to do with what is happening to this man. Since I am not a scholar in "floggings" by different cultures like some skinheads think they are, maybe Penelope can also tell us about floggings by Romans, Greeks, Mayans, the Celts, etc. Perhaps she can give us a brief rundown of this type of punishment or any other type by all the different groups since she is so immersed in this type of scholarship?

She's just a little skinhead, Roudy, who can't restrain herself from dragging in the Jews even when the Jews have nothing to do with what is happening to this man. Since I am not a scholar in "floggings" by different cultures like some skinheads think they are, maybe Penelope can also tell us about floggings by Romans, Greeks, Mayans, the Celts, etc. Perhaps she can give us a brief rundown of this type of punishment or any other type by all the different groups since she is so immersed in this type of scholarship?
That's true, can you imagine how sick and demented you have to be to sit there and find all this made up bullshit about Jews?

nope------you got it wrong-----jews do not care if someone insults rapist pig muhummad. ---or the king, or anyone else -----how do you
know that muslim qadi pigs stipulate 50 at a time?----you been there?

hitting people in jewish jurisprudence was done for major crimes----like assault----especially if the assaulter draws blood--- the maximum number of hits in total was 39-----

I am impressed that you got something ------even that
"close" to correct. Another interesting tidbit was----if
judges issued a "hit" penalty-----they were required to
watch------the person being hit had to be hit lying prone---
not hanging from his wrists. 50 bangs on a hanging
person is enough to kill some people. Some people go into shock-------(if you really had anything to do with medical care you would know what "shock" is)

I can do rome------they liked to execute people by flogging
them to death------it was the preferred method of killing
slaves who stole a little food

Forum List

Back