Saudi King dies.

The Saudi King kept his country in the 12th century, subjugated women and was partially responsible for 9-11

I can't say he will be missed

Come on leftWingNut, because the Wahhabi sect of terrorist muslim's comes from within Saudi Arabia, has no connection to the King, and bet you didn't know...

King Abdullah Gives Saudi Women Right to Vote for First Time - Businessweek

:lol:

The House of Saud are all Wahhabists.

Their rule, and the existence of Saudi Arabia itself comes directly from an alliance between bin Saud and al-Wahhab himself, back in 1744.

Notice when the Obomanation holds a middle Easts head of state hand, that man dies, and the muslim brotherhood takes over.... just an interesting FACT!

slide_328995_3207744_free.jpg

Last edited:
The Saudi King kept his country in the 12th century, subjugated women and was partially responsible for 9-11

Come on leftWingNut, because the Wahhabi sect of terrorist muslim's comes from within Saudi Arabia, has no connection to the King, and bet you didn't know...

Their rule, and the existence of Saudi Arabia itself comes directly from an alliance between bin Saud and al-Wahhab himself, back in 1744.

So all Wahhabists are terrorists?

Notice when the Obomanation holds a middle Easts head of state, that man dies, and the muslim brotherhood takes over.... just an interesting FACT!

slide_328995_3207744_free.jpg

Scary thing is, you're just stupid enough and crazy enough to believe that.

tin-foil-conspiracy_zps6ba9e395.jpg

No, but it's pretty fucking ridiculous to claim that the King "has no connection" to Wahhabism.

No, but it's pretty fucking ridiculous to claim that the King "has no connection" to Wahhabism.

The Wahhabism you are referring to! Or do you always paint with this broad brush, you claim only conservatives paint with? Hypocrisy is the lefts best friend!

The Wahhabism you are referring to! Or do you always paint with this broad brush, you claim only conservatives paint with? Hypocrisy is the lefts best friend!

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean.

What am I "broad-brushing"? There's only one "Wahhabism".

And they are all terrorist by your broad brush... Is it that hard?

I think it was you who said that, not me.

Doc, that's your problem, you don't think!

Well, then help me out.

Where did I post that all Wahhabists are terrorists?

Well, then help me out.

You made reference to all 9/11 terrorists were Saudi Wahhabists, did you mean that all of them aren't terrorists?

Well, then help me out.

You made reference to all 9/11 terrorists were Saudi Wahhabists, did you mean that all of them aren't terrorists?

Actually, I didn't say that at all. But it's true - all the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Wahhabists.

That doesn't mean that all Wahhabists are terrorists - just that those particular terrorists were Wahhabists.

Well, then help me out.

Actually, I didn't say that at all. But it's true - all the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Wahhabists.

That doesn't mean that all Wahhabists are terrorists - just that those particular terrorists were Wahhabists.

That's not how I read it, but I often have trouble with double meanings posted from the left.

Well, then help me out.

That's not how I read it, but I often have trouble with double meanings posted from the left.

You seem to have "trouble" understanding a lot of things.

Well, then help me out.

You seem to have "trouble" understanding a lot of things.
Yes, especially the insanity of the left!

Abdullah was a son of a bitch and was more involved in 9/11 than has been previously known....in fact there is an intel committee file that if made public might be considered an act of war by the House of Saud. And remember this, ol Abs invited us into SA to protect his oil fields from Saddam...an act that sent bin-Laden into orbit....he played both sides of the fence for years as is the arab custom....if SA was serious about being a US ally, they'd have gotten Assad overthrown and ISIS stopped in their tracks.

Forum List

Back