Saudi Muslims show charity towards gays

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Used to be a death sentence, now just a whooping that hey may indeed enjoy!

Saudi court sentences homosexual to jail, lashes

They didn’t sentence him to die, as per the traditional Sharia penalty. They must be moderates. In any case, woe to you — from the gay community — if you dare to point out Sharia persecution of gays. When Pamela Geller and I ran ads highlighting the mistreatment of gays in Islamic law, the San Francisco City Council issued a resolution condemning not that mistreatment, but our ads. Gay advocates such as Theresa Sparks and Chris Stedman attacked us for daring to call attention to the institutionalized mistreatment of gays under Islamic law

They didn’t sentence him to die, as per the traditional Sharia penalty. They must be moderates. In any case, woe to you — from the gay community — if you dare to point out Sharia persecution of gays. When Pamela Geller and I ran ads highlighting the mistreatment of gays in Islamic law, the San Francisco City Council issued a resolution condemning not that mistreatment, but our ads. Gay advocates such as Theresa Sparks and Chris Stedman attacked us for daring to call attention to the institutionalized mistreatment of gays under Islamic law
Proof that the liberal agenda is supreme to all thing liberal.

Last edited:
I figured they just decided to use bigger rocks and kill the queers more quickly.

Now they "get to" stay in a Saudi prison?

Yeah, I'm sure that's delightful.

oooh.., i can see real "charity", beat the shit out of him before removing his head and sending it to his family. :lmao:

anyone, (liarberals) who has not posted yet believe this fucking propaganda ?

Oooooo, lash me harder Mohammad, harder, right there, yeeeeaaahh, harder harder harder....

Forum List

Back