Sauerkraut Withdraw

My niece asked me why Ku Klux Klan and Nazi Skinhead membership is up...

you know what I said ?

The Bucktoothed white honkies over in Indiana are going through sauerkraut withdraw...
They have a sauerkraut shortage.

That's how they tell people that they need some more sauerkraut, they join the KKK and the Skinheads and bitch and moan about what they think they can do to everybody..

Send the retards about 2 tons of sauerkraut, and a few hundred bombs dropped on them.. and they'll be all set for another century.

lmfao !

Off your meds today?

Non-Germanics eat it wrong that's why, I'm shocked they think you have Sauerkraut cold, what silly foreigners they are! Sauerkraut is eaten warm, with say some nice Brätwurst.

Cold on salad, warm on hot dogs. But it MUST be Claussen either way.

upload_2016-4-22_10-37-38.jpeg

you know what I said ?

The Bucktoothed white honkies over in Indiana are going through sauerkraut withdraw...

That's how they tell people that they need some more sauerkraut, they join the KKK and the Skinheads and bitch and moan about what they think they can do to everybody..

Send the retards about 2 tons of sauerkraut, and a few hundred bombs dropped on them.. and they'll be all set for another century.

lmfao !

You're a professional idiot, what has Sauerkraut got to do with this gibberish? You're a Xenophobe.

51kQukzDesL._AC_UL320_SR248,320_.jpg
I'm sorry, but that stuff is gross to me.

Non-Germanics eat it wrong that's why, I'm shocked they think you have Sauerkraut cold, what silly foreigners they are! Sauerkraut is eaten warm, with say some nice Brätwurst.
Nothing else? Just warm sauerkraut and a braut?
Brat, sauerkraut, a bit of horseradish. Nothing else needed.

you know what I said ?

lmfao !

You're a professional idiot, what has Sauerkraut got to do with this gibberish? You're a Xenophobe.

No, a nice sweet senf, mustard and a good bier.

you know what I said ?

lmfao !

Off your meds today?

He can't get his repeat prescription, he's having difficulty walking, he has too many burgers in his ass :smoke:

you know what I said ?

lmfao !

Horseradish, what a strange choice, whatever floats your boat perhaps.

Horseradish, what a strange choice, whatever floats your boat perhaps.
I like horse radish.

Don't bring sauerkraut into your odd political fantasies. It is an innocent bystander. lol
Not so innocent when consumption causes gas.

I am making stuffed hot peppers with sauerkraut and canning them for future enjoyment. It gives me the toots, but I can eat it by the bowl full. So good!
Have a sudden urge for a Reuben on rye. Toasted please.

Don't bring sauerkraut into your odd political fantasies. It is an innocent bystander. lol

I am making stuffed hot peppers with sauerkraut and canning them for future enjoyment. It gives me the toots, but I can eat it by the bowl full. So good!

Yummy. I don't eat corned beef, but I use turkey instead.

Yummy. I don't eat corned beef, but I use turkey instead.
Good enough. Swiss cheese please.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The parties switched in 1964... the people's sociopolitical geography didn't.
The republicans today, were the democrats back then.
:)

Yeah, only 5000 Klan members today, they are such a threat compared to a 20 million Klan democrats back then. The democrats are the same 5 million racist today as they have always been. Nothing has changed, just their uniforms.

org_kkk_then.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

us%7Dkkk5.gif

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_myzov8M2My1t0874bo1_500.gif

hqdefault.jpg

IMG_2942837852002.jpg

CIGtMU8VEAAylc3.jpg

Jeremiah+Wright,+God+Damn,+America.jpg

burn-american-flag.jpg

images

BlackLivesMatterFlagBurn.jpg

2E544DEA00000578-0-image-a-41_1447275614373.jpg

Latausha-Nedd.jpg

Screenshot-1295.jpg

quote-i-get-to-kill-all-the-white-people-how-great-is-that-jamie-foxx-66-57-51.jpg

kramer_nigga_please-s240x260-77320.jpg

you know what I said ?

lmfao !

Did you also tell her they were democrats or did you just tell half truth and half lie. You're a true role model for her.

CXZ1hmnUoAAf16C.jpg

Trump-Protesters-Klan.jpg

526x297-URY.jpg

Screenshot-1295.jpg
collage-2015-11-23-2.jpg

The parties switched in 1964... the people's sociopolitical geography didn't.
The republicans today, were the democrats back then.
:)
That is a lie Democrats tell.

The Republican Party has always taken a hard-line stance against racism in all its forms.

Democrats have always been the racists that impose race restrictions, quotas and affirmative action.

That's a line of bullshit.
Every single piece of bigoted legislation that was ever struck down after 1964, was passed by the GOP.

Let's see some proof.

Forum List

Back