Savages Throwing Hands at Miami Airport

Reminds me of the Family Guy clip. It's funny because it's true and it happened.

Why do blacks work out their differences like the world is one big Pro Wrestling match?

Why is that? Was anyone seriously injured?

Fights happen every day of the week, there’s bigger things going on to focus your energy on than this.
You think that injuries are the only issue raised by adults battling in an airport terminal like kids at a birthday party gone wrong? You have real issues you should work out in a civilized adult world.

Why is that? Was anyone seriously injured?

Fights happen every day of the week, there’s bigger things going on to focus your energy on than this.
You think that injuries are the only issue raised by adults battling in an airport terminal like kids at a birthday party gone wrong? You have real issues you should work out in a civilized adult world.

Dude go fuck yourself. You don’t know me, so don’t make it personal. Adults throwing fists is not something I condone, but if happens I don’t feel the need to make it into a federal case.

you won't see the right wing, racist on this forum label these folks as thugs, savages, ghetto hood rats, etc.
If black race hustlers didnt treat police shooting of black criminals as a crime against humanity there would be no need to remind that blacks commit more crimes

Folks like you have been making excuses for racism since this country was founded.

you won't see the right wing, racist on this forum label these folks as thugs, savages, ghetto hood rats, etc.
If black race hustlers didnt treat police shooting of black criminals as a crime against humanity there would be no need to remind that blacks commit more crimes

Folks like you have been making excuses for racism since this country was founded.
Its not racist to point out a fact

such as that as a group blacks are more violent and more criminal than whites

It is if that so called fact is false, history shows you have been the most violent the world has ever seen

It is if that so called fact is false, history shows you have been the most violent the world has ever seen
Black criminals are writing their own history every day on the streets of America

and it does cause honest people of all races - even other blacks - you view young black males with suspicion

Dude go fuck yourself. You don’t know me, so don’t make it personal. Adults throwing fists is not something I condone, but if happens I don’t feel the need to make it into a federal case.
You are the one who seems to think it's acceptable to have a mass brawl in an airport lounge.
How am I making this personal?

Take some responsibility for your own comment.

Black criminals are writing their own history every day on the streets of America

and it does cause honest people of all races - even other blacks - you view young black males with suspicion

.....and yet young white males are committing just as many crimes.

Forum List

Back