Savages Throwing Hands at Miami Airport

These people sure are smart. Notice how after they committed attempted murder, they quickly leave without getting on their flight. Once they get out of the security zone, no one will ever know they were there. Genius!
Hmmm, you don't expect the cops to figure who didn't get on the flight might be involved?
That was sarcasm. I assume their ID was logged just like everyone elses at the security line. The people are fucking retarded.

These people sure are smart. Notice how after they committed attempted murder, they quickly leave without getting on their flight. Once they get out of the security zone, no one will ever know they were there. Genius!
Hmmm, you don't expect the cops to figure who didn't get on the flight might be involved?
That was sarcasm. I assume their ID was logged just like everyone elses at the security line. The people are fucking retarded.
ID, I thought they couldn't get IDs.

Dallas airport fight.

Do you really want to discuss the fight among multiple blacks and other blacks who did nothing to stop the carnage In Miami and this white a-hole in Dallas who was immediately taken down by a bunch of other whites that were helping the cop (as opposed to attacking cops?)

Dallas airport fight.

Do you really want to discuss the fight among multiple blacks and other blacks who did nothing to stop the carnage In Miami and this white a-hole in Dallas who was immediately taken down by a bunch of other whites that were helping the cop (as opposed to attacking cops?)

They all look like idiots to me. (The people fighting I mean)

What do you want to discuss?

White trash involved in drunken brawl in Alaska! :D

The issue is this is that there is a chance that all people who go out into public areas will face this crap. This is everywhere. And both public and private officials, keep the volume low on this. It is constant when it happens. And it happens all to often. All we get is the comparison game. In all the places I have been, it has been overwhelmingly the way we saw culture wise on this issue in anything questionable. Perhaps recognizing it and starting improvements in it would be a start to civility.

The perps look like they creeped away without being arrested.
Hopefully no one checked their IDs when they came in. This will be the perfect crime if that is the case. However, if they check ID's at airports, these people are stupid as fuck. :laugh:

Checking ID is racist. No one should need to show an ID to get on a plane.

The perps look like they creeped away without being arrested.
Hopefully no one checked their IDs when they came in. This will be the perfect crime if that is the case. However, if they check ID's at airports, these people are stupid as fuck. :laugh:

Checking ID is racist. No one should need to show an ID to get on a plane.
Your ticket should be the only thing you should be required to show for boarding

That's BS.
Not at all

whites were minding their own business when obama went on world tv to complain about Gates the black harvard professor

You have to be kidding.

according to obama America is a white racist society that mistreats black people and race relations have been in decline ever since

It's a disgrace to try and lay the racism of America at the feet of a black man. Racism was a problem when Pres Obama got on the scene because of whites like you. This country has NEVER been in racial harmony because of the folks like you that still have the mindset of the sheet wearers.

That's BS.
Not at all

whites were minding their own business when obama went on world tv to complain about Gates the black harvard professor

You have to be kidding.

according to obama America is a white racist society that mistreats black people and race relations have been in decline ever since

It's a disgrace to try and lay the racism of America at the feet of a black man. Racism was a problem when Pres Obama got on the scene because of whites like you. This country has NEVER been in racial harmony because of the folks like you that still have the mindset of the sheet wearers.
This country has NEVER been in racial harmony because the hood rat blacks cannot not seem to adapt to life in a 1st world country no natter how long they have lived here. Why is it that there are plenty of blacks that have left the ghetto and live a normal life?
The ghetto blacks no matter how much help and welfare they get cannot move past their victimhood and just want more free stuff/

That's BS.
Not at all

You have to be kidding.

This country has NEVER been in racial harmony because the hood rat blacks cannot not seem to adapt to life in a 1st world country no natter how long they have lived here. Why is it that there are plenty of blacks that have left the ghetto and live a normal life?
The ghetto blacks no matter how much help and welfare they get cannot move past their victimhood and just want more free stuff/

See ladies and gentlemen this is a prime example of the type of racist trash I am speaking of.

That's BS.
Not at all

You have to be kidding.

See ladies and gentlemen this is a prime example of the type of racist trash I am speaking of.

The hood rat blacks have not concept how to live in a civilized society

Dude go fuck yourself. You don’t know me, so don’t make it personal. Adults throwing fists is not something I condone, but if happens I don’t feel the need to make it into a federal case.
I didn't realize a sentence or two on public brawling in an airport lounge was making a "federal case"
out of this gangster behavior.

You have a priorities problem. You think brawling at the airport is no big deal but you think discussing
the matter is making a "federal case" out of things.

Something is wrong with you.

Last edited:
You made it personal by saying I have issues, just because I disagree with you on significance of this fight.

Losers put arguments in other people’s mouths and then attack them. I never said it should be acceptable, but what I say was think you guys are making too much of a big deal out of it.
So what? I still say it. I have been in airports all over the world over a long period of time.
NEVER have I seen anything like this latest example.
You think it's no big deal. I disagree most strenuously.

You made it personal by saying I have issues, just because I disagree with you on significance of this fight.

Losers put arguments in other people’s mouths and then attack them. I never said it should be acceptable, but what I say was think you guys are making too much of a big deal out of it.
So what? I still say it. I have been in airports all over the world over a long period of time.
NEVER have I seen anything like this latest example.
You think it's no big deal. I disagree most strenuously.

So what about what? You asked how you made it personal and I told you.

I don’t give a shit what you’ve seen in airports, we should just agree to disagree on how significant this fight is. My opinion is there’s many more current invents worthy of discussion than a brawl. I don’t know why you think that makes me deranged, but whatever bruh, I don’t give a shit.

So what about what? You asked how you made it personal and I told you.

I don’t give a shit what you’ve seen in airports, we should just agree to disagree on how significant this fight is. My opinion is there’s many more current invents worthy of discussion than a brawl. I don’t know why you think that makes me deranged, but whatever bruh, I don’t give a shit.
You say you don't give a shit yet this is your fifth or sixth post attacking me over this. So, figure out how that works, bruh.
I never said you were "deranged". Only your lack of concern about our increasingly violent society should be
troubling yet you inexplicably don't seem to give a damn. And I remain puzzled how this is not concerning
to everyone. And that includes you.

Forum List

Back