Savages Throwing Hands at Miami Airport

These people sure are smart. Notice how after they committed attempted murder, they quickly leave without getting on their flight. Once they get out of the security zone, no one will ever know they were there. Genius!
Hmmm, you don't expect the cops to figure who didn't get on the flight might be involved?

That's BS.
Not at all

whites were minding their own business when obama went on world tv to complain about Gates the black harvard professor

according to obama America is a white racist society that mistreats black people and race relations have been in decline ever since

Dude go fuck yourself. You don’t know me, so don’t make it personal. Adults throwing fists is not something I condone, but if happens I don’t feel the need to make it into a federal case.
You are the one who seems to think it's acceptable to have a mass brawl in an airport lounge.
How am I making this personal?

Take some responsibility for your own comment.

You made it personal by saying I have issues, just because I disagree with you on significance of this fight.

Losers put arguments in other people’s mouths and then attack them. I never said it should be acceptable, but what I say was think you guys are making too much of a big deal out of it.

Why is that? Was anyone seriously injured?

Fights happen every day of the week, there’s bigger things going on to focus your energy on than this.
You think that injuries are the only issue raised by adults battling in an airport terminal like kids at a birthday party gone wrong? You have real issues you should work out in a civilized adult world.

Dude go fuck yourself. You don’t know me, so don’t make it personal. Adults throwing fists is not something I condone, but if happens I don’t feel the need to make it into a federal case.
Lefties are criminals in the first place, so they can't recognize crime. It's kinda like how people don't notice the smell of their own shit when they stink up a bathroom.

Another fight at an airport in Miami.

Oh yeah. I love seeing the cops punch that woke white bastar...lolol
You are the one who seems to think it's acceptable to have a mass brawl in an airport lounge.
How am I making this personal?

Take some responsibility for your own comment.

You made it personal by saying I have issues, just because I disagree with you on significance of this fight.

Losers put arguments in other people’s mouths and then attack them. I never said it should be acceptable, but what I say was think you guys are making too much of a big deal out of it.
I hope this happens in every Shit Hole airport in the country every hour. Just disrupt the GD places.lolol

That's BS.
Not at all

whites were minding their own business when obama went on world tv to complain about Gates the black harvard professor

according to obama America is a white racist society that mistreats black people and race relations have been in decline ever since
Remember Obama and the Beer chat with the Vegetable drinking non alki beer.lolol

Airport nothing. Remember Disney World:?

LOLOLOLOLOL....................People don't realize this but these kind of scuffles happen at dinner tables all over the USA...lolol..........See lardo ass just sling her babies carriage to enter the mosh pit..lolololol

Forum List

Back