Saw my first Trump 2024 sign on the Interstate today.

Will post a picture of it tomorrow.
View attachment 510087
Arkansas loves President Trump !

Many of us haven't taken down the ones we put up in 2020, including myself. You're pretty hard-pressed to still find a Biden sign on someone's lawn. I would ascertain that by now, many people are embarrassed that they voted for him.
The election is over. Still having a sign up is just sad.

You don't get out much, do you? There are signs still all over the place, and in the surrounding counties I've been to this Summer.

View attachment 510087

Many of us haven't taken down the ones we put up in 2020, including myself. You're pretty hard-pressed to still find a Biden sign on someone's lawn. I would ascertain that by now, many people are embarrassed that they voted for him.

You don't get out much, do you? There are signs still all over the place, and in the surrounding counties I've been to this Summer.
I see the signs up all over as well. My neighbor still has his up. It's still sad that these people just can't move on with their lives. All sullen and bitter mowing around the symbol of their shattered fascist dreams.

View attachment 510087

I see the signs up all over as well. My neighbor still has his up. It's still sad that these people just can't move on with their lives. All sullen and bitter mowing around the symbol of their shattered fascist dreams.

No. Trump won.

View attachment 510087

Those with no life.

View attachment 510087

Like the thousands of cars in Manhattan that still have Hillary for President on them?

Well tomorrow turned out to be three weeks but I kept my promise.
20210801_105108.jpg

Forum List

Back