Saw this on MSNBC's Moron Joe program

If you want to keep crying that we need to nuke more people, please, go right ahead.

However, understand it loses you votes, being few people are as evil and genocidal as you.

If you want to keep crying that we need to nuke more people, please, go right ahead.

However, understand it loses you votes, being few people are as evil and genocidal as you.
Forget what I say...trump is saying take nothing off the table. You morons whine about protracted wars...tell enemies what they face...maybe they will stop their terrorism.

Forget what I say...trump is saying take nothing off the table. You morons whine about protracted wars...tell enemies what they face...maybe they will stop their terrorism.

Point an ICBM at Mecca...then ask them if they wish to continue.

You idiots want to bet a nuclear war that terrorists are logical actors and will make logical decisions?

You idiots want to bet a nuclear war that terrorists are logical actors and will make logical decisions?

You want to wait for them to slit your throat? Or are you another one that thinks if you coddle them they will spare you like the loons on the left think?

Exactly....their choice.

Try again.

Exactly....their choice.

But you can't be afraid to light it up if they continue. Talk is cheap...think of it as one of Obungle's red lines

Power is of no use if you're afraid to use it. Truman understood this and saved enormous life compared to the causalities an armed invasion of Japan would have entailed.

Exactly....their choice.

But you can't be afraid to light it up if they continue. Talk is cheap...think of it as one of Obungle's red lines
That is the intent behind my signature.

Exactly....their choice.

The President and one of 2 other people have to be in agreement to launch a nuclear missile. From there a whole chain of people have to do their job for it to actually happen once ordered. The media jumping on board this Hillary talking point misrepresents what could happen and messages the world that we do not have the institutional controls on our weapons that we actually do have. It is reckless and damages the US's reputation globally regardless of who wins this silly pissing match to be creating this false narrative.

Exactly....their choice.

The President and one of 2 other people have to be in agreement to launch a nuclear missile. From there a whole chain of people have to do their job for it to actually happen once ordered. The media jumping on board this Hillary talking point misrepresents what could happen and messages the world that we do not have the institutional controls on our weapons that we actually do have. It is reckless and damages the US's reputation globally regardless of who wins this silly pissing match to be creating this false narrative.
I know how it works. I used to do it for a living...waiting on a valid message to begin the countdown on a 9 megaton weapon..the Titan II @ Little Rock afb...1963-1968.

Trump never said anything of the kind and the briefings haven't started yet.

Democrats are going to make up more and more. Now out of whole cloth even as to an entire back ground.

The fabrications are going to come thick and fast hoping that Trump spends all his time swatting down the lies and is paralyzed from doing anything else.

WOW, this thread is like a reunion of psycho zombies.....LOL

WOW, this thread is like a reunion of psycho zombies.....LOL

Says the one that wouldn't know an ICBM from a bottle rocket....let alone anything else about warfare.

Natty goes into juvenile mode in 3, 2, 1....

Trump fans, being morons of a caliber never seen before in American history, miss one teentsy little detail.

If the USA changes the rules and gets to use nukes whenever it's convenient, then those same rules apply to Russia, or China, or Pakistan.

D'oh!

There's also the problem that nuking civilians is evil, but Trump fans see evil as a resume-builder.

Forum List

Back