Say hello to America's new decision makers....what a fuckin joke!!

Love it! Absofuckinglutely love it!!

Keep the hard working Mexican immigrants, deport the whiny, safety pin Progressives

Donald Trump’s Cabinet Is On Track To Be The Least Experienced In Modern History
The president-elect may believe that’s a good thing. But governance experts are alarmed.
583745511a00000b03cc9b1c.jpeg

A bunch a lunatics, Trump picked because????????

Hey white nuts, hope you get all you deserve from these shit for ingrates.
-------------------------------------------- what Steve Bannon , isn't he a communications guy that works with media ?? Ben Carson , think that he will work for HUD and then the lady , think she has something to do with education isn't it ?? And then Riense Priebus , I think that he is a liaison between the TRUMP and the 'gop' isn't he ?? ----------- None of these 4 are very important are they TRed ?? None of them has anything to do with fighting wars , sovereignty , rebuilding USA military or ensuring that the USA is strong in the immediate future after the TRUMP Inauguration as far as I know TRed ,

Yeah.......with Carson you've got a rich asshole who is out of touch with poor people running HUD.

Bannon? Yeah........he does work with the media, but it's far right propaganda smear media known as Breitbart.

Rancid Pubes (Priebus)? No, he's not just gonna be a go between for Trump and the GOP, he's been tapped to be Trump's Chief of Staff, meaning that if the Pubes doesn't want you to see Trump, you don't get to see Trump.

And the woman tapped for Education? She's a person who believes in vouchers and choosing your own school. Watch............she's gonna gut education.
------ so looks like many are happy and ready for the TRUMP and team to get to work eh !!

What's laughable is that people on this site are accusing Trump of not "draining the swamp" because he named a few Washington insiders to his cabinet but then turn around and accuse him of appointing unqualified people when he appoints a few that are NOT Washington players! Make up your minds, Kiddies!

I think it was on this site, I called this already.

Someone bitched that Trump was picking people with "insider" ties in Washington, so he obviously wasn't anti-establishment like he claimed to be. I said that if he would pick people with no experience, a liberal would attack him for that.

And I was right.

He can't win with the left.
Dude, we are a nation of legislative laws....laws that play a huge part in all our daily lives....why is it a crime to want someone in leadership that understands that? This is the thing with you nuts, you seem to want to give a pass to all that Trump does, regardless of the consequences behind it. Carson is an idiot, he proved it during the debates, why now should anyone save for a white man thinking Hud is a black thang, be excited about a unqualified nigga being in charge of a housing org. that effects millions, when his only claim to fame is seperating twins? Fuck this outsider shit, Trump could give two fucks about this country and you nuts will soon find that out.
Like our immigration laws? Roflmsao

Donald Trump’s Cabinet Is On Track To Be The Least Experienced In Modern History
The president-elect may believe that’s a good thing. But governance experts are alarmed.

Anothe daily dose of whining? She lost, get over it already.

mrw-i-have-to-listen-to-how-great-all-my-cousins-are-doing-80082.gif

Better than the shit for ingrates that the idiot obuthole appointed. Crybaby ghetto whore.

-------------------------------------------- what Steve Bannon , isn't he a communications guy that works with media ?? Ben Carson , think that he will work for HUD and then the lady , think she has something to do with education isn't it ?? And then Riense Priebus , I think that he is a liaison between the TRUMP and the 'gop' isn't he ?? ----------- None of these 4 are very important are they TRed ?? None of them has anything to do with fighting wars , sovereignty , rebuilding USA military or ensuring that the USA is strong in the immediate future after the TRUMP Inauguration as far as I know TRed ,

Yeah.......with Carson you've got a rich asshole who is out of touch with poor people running HUD.

Bannon? Yeah........he does work with the media, but it's far right propaganda smear media known as Breitbart.

Rancid Pubes (Priebus)? No, he's not just gonna be a go between for Trump and the GOP, he's been tapped to be Trump's Chief of Staff, meaning that if the Pubes doesn't want you to see Trump, you don't get to see Trump.

And the woman tapped for Education? She's a person who believes in vouchers and choosing your own school. Watch............she's gonna gut education.
Wa wa wa says another crybaby bitch.

Least "experienced". GOOD! The "experts" have fucked up for too long and not been held accountable. Good riddance!

Hey Tiger.....not trying to tell you what to do, but there is a "Politics" section of this Board where three or four time times as many people can see you make an ass out of yourself.

Forum List

Back