Say it ain't so…

How hard is it to change a barrel with the ramps in it? 30 minute job if you drink coffee and take your time?
Have you are ever adjusted for ramps to the barrel? If so what is the process?

Wow. Just like I said. A different slot to fir the auto seer. other than that slot, what's different? You can take the upper from the m16 and put it on the AR with no problem
How hard is it to change a barrel with the ramps in it? 30 minute job if you drink coffee and take your time?

That's why I said swap it for a barrel that has the right ramps. It's not hard to do, and you can order parts on the internet.

But... They have gun control, "gun" control stops all violence ---- right?
Lol

Another Right Wing simpleton speaks his mind.

Yeah, nothing would make commies like you happier than to see the people be at the mercy of this corporate "gubermint"....being the stupid fuck that you are. I bet you believe all these fake shootings like Orlando, Charleston, San Bernadino, etc, etc because you are just that fucking stupid.

Wow. Just like I said. A different slot to fir the auto seer. other than that slot, what's different? You can take the upper from the m16 and put it on the AR with no problem

That's why I said swap it for a barrel that has the right ramps. It's not hard to do, and you can order parts on the internet.
It's obvious you have never built a military grade M4/M-16... You're talking out of your ass… LOL

Please quote to where anyone said it would "stop all violence". If you cannot, shut the fuck up.

So you are another one of those idiots that believe your beloved corporate "gubermint" doesn't stage fake events like Orlando, Sandy Hook, Charleston, etc, etc......just want to get you on record as such. The corporate owners of USA.INC wants the people disarmed because they have some plans in mind that those that can defend themselves are not going to like. Sheeple like you will always kiss their asses because you have no nads to speak of.

It's obvious you have never built a military grade M4/M-16... You're talking out of your ass… LOL

Most ARs come standard with m16 rails anyway, but why would you need them with a non FA gun? Like I said from the first. An AR is not a sporting rifle designed for varmints. It started life as a military weapon and the only substantial change is to prevent full auto.

Most ARs come standard with m16 rails anyway, but why would you need them with a non FA gun? Like I said from the first. An AR is not a sporting rifle designed for varmints. It started life as a military weapon and the only substantial change is to prevent full auto.

False, an m-4/m16 is military grade, they will pass military muster. Thus a military weapon.
An ar15 will fail military muster. Thus just a sporting rifle.
There is a reason for standards.
The fact is, an ar15 only similaritys to a m-4/m16 are cosmetic. It's just sporting rifle just like any other semi-auto...
It's not a bogeyman asshole
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

False, an m-4/m16 is military grade, they will pass military muster. Thus a military weapon.
An ar15 will fail military muster. Thus just a sporting rifle.
There is a reason for standards.
The fact is, an ar15 only similaritys to a m-4/m16 are cosmetic. It's just sporting rifle just like any other semi-auto...
It's not a bogeyman asshole
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

We both know you are wrong.

Please quote to where anyone said it would "stop all violence". If you cannot, shut the fuck up.

So you are another one of those idiots that believe your beloved corporate "gubermint" doesn't stage fake events like Orlando, Sandy Hook, Charleston, etc, etc......just want to get you on record as such. The corporate owners of USA.INC wants the people disarmed because they have some plans in mind that those that can defend themselves are not going to like. Sheeple like you will always kiss their asses because you have no nads to speak of.
You must be mentally ill to think that. Seek professional help before you have a mental breakdown.

You must be mentally ill to think that. Seek professional help before you have a mental breakdown.

Little Susie SEZ?????? "My beloved gubermint would never, ever stage false flag events or use the media to push an agenda!! It's NEVER happened do you hear me???"

That's soooo very cute......such childlike faith, Sue....but the fact is that I know more than you and what your take on reality is and what it ACTUALLY is arte two very distinct and different things...capiche'?

Little Susie SEZ?????? "My beloved gubermint would never, ever stage false flag events or use the media to push an agenda!! It's NEVER happened do you hear me???"

That's soooo very cute......such childlike faith, Sue....but the fact is that I know more than you and what your take on reality is and what it ACTUALLY is arte two very distinct and different things...capiche'?
Seek professional help for your mental illness.

Nah, I actually decided to take my head out of the sand and see things for what they really are.

Nah, I actually decided to take my head out of the sand and see things for what they really are.

That's also what most Alex Jones nutjobs say, too.

That's also what most Alex Jones nutjobs say, too.

Alex Jones has nothing to do with the research and knowledge that I have attained.......try again???

Forum List

Back