Say It Here.

Soon, I will probably be neg-repped and ostracized on the word game threads. It's not always easy being right and speaking up about it.

Don't sweat it, someone will always pick up and continue from there....it's just a game!:eusa_whistle:

You always seem to find lost things in the last place you look!

(It would be looney to continue looking after you've found it, though).

Blueberries are blue and they're food. Their skins are blue, sometimes they're more reddish on the inside.

Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go Spurs Go

Damn, the Spurs are not going, tonight - they are getting a beating! If they don't make a quick comeback, Miami is going to take this one!

It's thundering out there - hope we get some rain, I hate a lot of noise and no action.
It's been dumping on the Walker County Piney Woods like you wouldn't believe this year. We finally got rid of the 10 old-growth trees that died on our farm. They were over 100 feet high and so beautiful just 4 years ago. We had 3 droughts since then. This summer made up for it with rain, rain, and more rain. Our lake is full up, and the water birds are having a blast out there.

Take that Miami!
Spurs 113 - Miami 77 (2 down/2 to go)​

Go Spurs Go - Go Spurs Go - Go Spurs Go - Go Spurs Go -

spurs.jpg

I am trying to become less judgmental. It is very hard. I'm beginning to think that in order to become a better person I need to become a recluse and just stay away from people, lest I judge them. : (

(And this is way over 25 words, but I don't care anymore because "following rules" does not seem to be important. Not in this venue, anyway.)

Last edited:
It's thundering out there - hope we get some rain, I hate a lot of noise and no action.
It's been dumping on the Walker County Piney Woods like you wouldn't believe this year. We finally got rid of the 10 old-growth trees that died on our farm. They were over 100 feet high and so beautiful just 4 years ago. We had 3 droughts since then. This summer made up for it with rain, rain, and more rain. Our lake is full up, and the water birds are having a blast out there.

I'm jealous - yes I am!

Wow, the drought killed those big, old trees? That's kind of sad! They seem so indestructible, it's kind of unnerving to see them brought down. I know they're NOT indestructible, but they kind of symbolize strength and endurance. : (

Forum List

Back