Say It To My Face | Harris-Walz 2024

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
Kamala Harris doesn’t get to decide if Donald Trump debates her a second time. But she will attempt to extract a cost if he won’t.

Her campaign has hired a plane to trail the words “Trump’s Punting on 2nd Debate” over Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Ala., on Saturday night, where Trump is expected to attend the much anticipated 7:30 p.m. Eastern time football matchup between the University of Georgia and the University of Alabama.

For the millions of football fans who tune in from home, she will also run a new ad nationally on ABC that hammers home her point.

“Winners never back down from a challenge. Champions know it’s anytime, anyplace. But losers, they whine and waffle and take their ball home,” the narrator says at the start of the spot, over images of a football game and washed-out footage of Trump missing a golf putt.

The 30-second ad ends with footage of Harris challenging him to another rally, with the words “When we fight, we win” hanging on a sign in the background.

Well, Donald, I do hope you’ll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage. If you’ve got something to say, say it to my face,” Harris says.

This is too funny. Funny enough to have me posting again. I do want to see how this plays out.

Kamala Harris doesn’t get to decide if Donald Trump debates her a second time. But she will attempt to extract a cost if he won’t.

Her campaign has hired a plane to trail the words “Trump’s Punting on 2nd Debate” over Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Ala., on Saturday night, where Trump is expected to attend the much anticipated 7:30 p.m. Eastern time football matchup between the University of Georgia and the University of Alabama.

For the millions of football fans who tune in from home, she will also run a new ad nationally on ABC that hammers home her point.

“Winners never back down from a challenge. Champions know it’s anytime, anyplace. But losers, they whine and waffle and take their ball home,” the narrator says at the start of the spot, over images of a football game and washed-out footage of Trump missing a golf putt.

The 30-second ad ends with footage of Harris challenging him to another rally, with the words “When we fight, we win” hanging on a sign in the background.

Well, Donald, I do hope you’ll reconsider to meet me on the debate stage. If you’ve got something to say, say it to my face,” Harris says.

This is too funny. Funny enough to have me posting again. I do want to see how this plays out.

What a shame Harris ran from Trump's earlier FOX debate offer.

And Harris said no to debate on Fox. Call it even.

Trump's a pussy and his team doesn't want his dementia on display

This is Alabama. No one will give a shit.

ROLL TIDE

Winners never back down from a challenge.

You mean like they actually meet with the press and do interview instead of hiding in Tim Walz jock strap.

You fuckers are just to funny. It's hilarious to know that if we got in a war and sent people like you to the front....we'd win. The other army would beat your ass so fast they'd get way overconfident.

This is funny coming from a guy who's party of assholes hid the dementia of their big guy until they just couldn't ignore it any more
That is what you are currently doing. Except you are doing despite not being able to ignore it anymore :itsok:

Forum List

Back