Say liberals, how does it feel to have been had?

oh yeah, I bet the liberals feel pretty unhad about the 5 investigations Trump and his Cartel are dealing with too.

In fact, they were totally left out, they didnt even get an invitation to the party.

WTDnnwE.gif

Hardly beating a dead horse since Republicans kept the Whitewater investigation open for seven years and Benghazi and emailgate open for four

We have hardly even started with Russiagate
These are Republican and FBI investigations. More duped misinformation...
and investigating nothing.

Ground zero is the DNC server. no one, let me repeat, no one has looked at it. funny eh? that tells me right there nothing.

I'm not asking for your position. I'm asking you to plainly day that all the committees are all investigating nothing so you can look stupid. Annd go!
all the committees are investigating nothing. Now I challenge you to post something that has been found.

Paul Manafort and Mike Flynn were found to be a foreign agents.
No Criminal Activity Found.

That being said, Hillary's campaign manager received thousands of shares of Russian stock and never reported them, as well as his own company's board of directors was 1/3rd comprised of Russian businessmen who have connections to the Kremlin and Putin...while his brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian spy agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails. And let's not forget Bubba giving speeches for Putin Pal ex-KGB.

You got a point somewhere in your comment, sparky?

So being a foreign agent is OK as long as you aren't currently wearing cuffs?

Funny, you said they found nothing and when shown to be wrong your response is "they're not arrested yet!"

Who found no criminal activity? The stupid committees you say art investigating anything? How do you dismiss them and cite them in 2 posts?
define foreign agent. What qualifications does one have to have besides looking like obummer?

Why would I define something you can look up yourself?

That's just your way of trolling.

all the committees are investigating nothing. Now I challenge you to post something that has been found.

That being said, Hillary's campaign manager received thousands of shares of Russian stock and never reported them, as well as his own company's board of directors was 1/3rd comprised of Russian businessmen who have connections to the Kremlin and Putin...while his brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian spy agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails. And let's not forget Bubba giving speeches for Putin Pal ex-KGB.

Funny, you said they found nothing and when shown to be wrong your response is "they're not arrested yet!"

Who found no criminal activity? The stupid committees you say art investigating anything? How do you dismiss them and cite them in 2 posts?
define foreign agent. What qualifications does one have to have besides looking like obummer?

no, you made a claim on two americans, I merely want you to point out how you came to that conclusion. obviously you can't so you're busted again.

no, you made a claim on two americans, I merely want you to point out how you came to that conclusion. obviously you can't so you're busted again.

Asking for a definition you can look up yourself is trolling. Look it up and stop begging everyone to make you understand words.

Asking for a definition you can look up yourself is trolling. Look it up and stop begging everyone to make you understand words.
i ain't looking up shit for you. you made a claim now provide your explanation.

That's the exact reason I'm not looking up definitions for you. See?

Ask Manafort and Flynn why they registered as the thing you don't know the definition of.

That's the exact reason I'm not looking up definitions for you. See?

Ask Manafort and Flynn why they registered as the thing you don't know the definition of.
no problem ace. you lose. no skin off my back.

I'm not asking for your position. I'm asking you to plainly day that all the committees are all investigating nothing so you can look stupid. Annd go!

no they weren't, but thanks for playing.
Not on Fox etc, of course. Dupe.
:link:
Many things are never heard on Fox duh. How do you think the dupes got so uninformed, as well as misinformed?

What we have gotten from the hearings so far is, the beginnings of hackers are being caught, arrested and every single one of them testifying in the committee hearings answering the question ,yes they believe Putin is behind it.
who are you referring to?
Everyone who's seen the classified evidence duhhh....

Based on all their testimony at the hearings, jeez!
Watch some c-span sometime.

so still no one can say who's seen evidence of anything russia.

It's no secret that media corporations are at the end of the day like every other corporation in that they'll do or say almost anything to make an extra buck. If lots of people are watching the why of it doesn't matter too much. However you're fooling yourself if you think it's only left leaning news sources that operate this way.

Difference is the left is more corrupt. They're trying to sabotage our POUS and country, and they're progressively worse than ever before. Then they wonder why they're losing.
are they or by drawing that audience do they maximize their hit count?

give someone good news, don't get many hits.
say something stupid, get millions of hits of people saying how stupid you are.

which one gets you more $ in your bank?

so maybe - or maybe they don't give a damn either way but know they can get the most hits in this manner. i think it's stupid and short sighted and a total sell-out if true to the top - but to say they're out to get the admin when they said they're doing it for ratings, well which is it?

i go for ratings and simply bagging on trump cause it's how the 2 operate.

Quite honestly, they should have realized this reality in the first place. Unfortunately progressives let their emotions get in the way of good judgement.

Wholly shit whomever pulled this off. How often do you see news investigators, I'm assuming, expose news sources in this manner?................................The culprits must be PISSED. Karma is a bitch.

leftards loved to be lied too

it helps them to justify their ideology

thats human nature, not left vs right.

Hey, is this a thread where you cite one guys opinion as being the truth from a network you call fake?

How does that work exactly?

He's just a supervisor producer. I didn't intend to burst anyone's bubble. Trump and Putin are lovers.
He's also a white dude probably mid 40''s but that doesn't answer my question...which you can't

Make that two snowflakes, snowflake. ILMAO @ can't answer your question. What a challenge.

Hey, is this a thread where you cite one guys opinion as being the truth from a network you call fake?

How does that work exactly?

He's just a supervisor producer. I didn't intend to burst anyone's bubble. Trump and Putin are lovers.
He's also a white dude probably mid 40''s but that doesn't answer my question...which you can't

Make that two snowflakes, snowflake. ILMAO @ can't answer your question. What a challenge.

So challenging you cant answer.

Forum List

Back