🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Say you believe Obama hasn't been spying on the Russians

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
I'm going to start naming names and mentioning people. You chicken shit liberals are just a bunch of dickless cowards. The question is simple. Tell me you believe Obama isn't spying on the Russians. Obviously he is. He sure the fuck better be.

So, once again we are left with the liberal dichotomy. If we believe you are telling the truth, you believe it's an international crime for them to spy on us when we aren't spying on them, you look more pathetically stupid than your saying you're telling the truth, their spying on us is wrong! We aren't doing it to them!

So liberals. Are you dumb ... or dumber?

I'm going to start naming names and mentioning people. You chicken shit liberals are just a bunch of dickless cowards. The question is simple. Tell me you believe Obama isn't spying on the Russians. Obviously he is. He sure the fuck better be.

So, once again we are left with the liberal dichotomy. If we believe you are telling the truth, you believe it's an international crime for them to spy on us when we aren't spying on them, you look more pathetically stupid than your saying you're telling the truth, their spying on us is wrong! We aren't doing it to them!

normally if you want to go on a deranged rant you should atleast include a link to whatever the hell your pissing your pants about

You set up a strawman that zero (0) people suggested ---- and then you want to call out "dickless cowards"?
Got a mirror handy?

Ya can't write this stuff. You can but then you get a ton of publisher rejection letters explaining nobody would buy a story like this.

If the Russians weren't spied on, it would be a dereliction of duty. Jesus Christ, did that really have to be explained?

normally if you want to go on a deranged rant you should atleast include a link to whatever the hell your pissing your pants about

The question is to you. Is Obama spying on the Russians? Say he's not, please say you believe he's not

If the Russians weren't spied on, it would be a dereliction of duty. Jesus Christ, did that really have to be explained?

Yes ... exactly ... and yet you're becoming unhinged because they are spying on us? My point exactly ...

You set up a strawman that zero (0) people suggested ---- and then you want to call out "dickless cowards"?
Got a mirror handy?

Ya can't write this stuff. You can but then you get a ton of publisher rejection letters explaining nobody would buy a story like this.

Are you getting to answering the question at some point? Is Obama spying on the Russians? Say you think he isn't, that would be priceless ...

The question is to you. Is Obama spying on the Russians? Say he's not, please say you believe he's not
again I have no clue what your talking about was this on Rush Limbaugh's radio show or something?

Yes ... exactly ... and yet you're becoming unhinged because they are spying on us? My point exactly ...
Oh fuck. Man, you ARE a tard. I knew it.

Tell us what intelligence gathered from Russia has been released into one of their elections.
You are a fool.

Obama has been spying on, harassing , confronting and provoking Russia.

Forum List

Back