Saying vs Doing: What Kind Of Justices Would Trump Actually Pick As POTUS?

Trump says it's OK for male trannies to use the women's rooms in Trump Towers and he's been to several gay weddings and called them "beautiful"...thinks the court decision should be left "as is"...

So, there's that..

What he SAYS is that he'll pick conservative Justice nominees. But what he's already actually doing is getting giddy as a schoolgirl at the furthest left legal decisions ever made in our nation's history.

So taking what he says vs what he's doing (going to "beautiful" gay weddings and letting men use the ladies rooms in Trump Towers), how will Trump ACTUALLY lean in his Justice nominees?

Discuss.

Donald Trump gave you a list, what more do you want?

To be able to trust him.

WHY, precisely, am I assuming that? I assume he'll nominate whoever he's convinced to at the moment, according to whomever has influence with him at the moment, or maybe just because the wind changed.

We also know that Republicans in the Senate are MUCH more likely to openly oppose Hillary's left-wing nominations than they are any leftist nominations that might come from Trump. So . . .

Nope. Still not feeling any compulsion to put myself in a position of owning Trump and the things he does.

Even using your assumption, whoever Trump nominates will be better than who Hillary will nominate. And if the Republicans hold on to Congress and the Senate, they can only hold off so long before they have to give in to her nomination.

Ray, that is over.

Trump will lose, the Senate will go blue, and the far right's hope for the future will forever be through.

Thanks to your Trump. Fucking idiots.

Ray, that is over.

Trump will lose, the Senate will go blue, and the far right's hope for the future will forever be through.

Yes, I know. The same kind of stuff you people predict every election.

It will be so fun dancing on your graves in November. You are so focused on Trump with every time he sneezes that you fail to see the problems on your side. And that is Hillary and the FBI results and if not that, all the disgruntled voters that believe Sander's was cheated out of a nomination.

Yes we do have some pissed off voters on the right, but to ignore the same thing going on within the leftists compound is just humoring yourselves. If Sander's cleans up in California, it will put more icing on the cake.

A lot can happen between now and November.

Ray, you are sniveling now, imagine what you are going to be like when Trump fails to get 40% of the vote.

Ray, you are sniveling now, imagine what you are going to be like when Trump fails to get 40% of the vote.

Ah, more predictions by the left again.

You know I might be more worried if Sander's got the nomination. Why? Because his voters are enthused. They would crawl over a mountain of rattle snakes to get to the polls come election day. Hillary? Note even close.

The woman has more baggage than an airport terminal and even if the FBI doesn't recommend an indictment, it sure gives people a lot to think about come November. And I don't know that she'll get in any trouble over the e-mail thing, but that foundation of theirs sure leaves a lot to be desired.

You can take all the polls you like, but if people are not charged up enough to vote, then it doesn't matter what the polls predicted. People just stay home.

Ray, I am no more left than you are of the love America crowd.

Trump has the people charged up for sure, many more to vote against him than for him.

Ray, that is over.

You said Trump would never get the nomination so your opinion is, worthkess, amiright?

Ray, that is over.

Yes, I know. The same kind of stuff you people predict every election.

It will be so fun dancing on your graves in November. You are so focused on Trump with every time he sneezes that you fail to see the problems on your side. And that is Hillary and the FBI results and if not that, all the disgruntled voters that believe Sander's was cheated out of a nomination.

Yes we do have some pissed off voters on the right, but to ignore the same thing going on within the leftists compound is just humoring yourselves. If Sander's cleans up in California, it will put more icing on the cake.

A lot can happen between now and November.

"You hate Trump! That means you're a liberal! Because I can't remember anything before I started earning my Trump kneepads!"

Epic fail. "You people". My God, you are such a fucking joke.

"You hate Trump! That means you're a liberal! Because I can't remember anything before I started earning my Trump kneepads!"

Bull. I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, I voted for Kasich out of solidarity for our governor.

However, no matter who got the nomination, I would rather be waterboarded than to do the slightest thing to give Hillary the presidency. A lot is at stake here; not just for the next four or eight years, but for generations to come because she will be in charge of nominating the next Supreme Court justices.

With Trump I stand a good chance at keeping my firearms rights. With Hillary, those rights will likely be lost. If Ronald McDonald got the nomination, I would be voting for him as well.

I'm not crazy about Trump either, but I follow the Reagan rule, and that is never attack or cut down a fellow Republican. Like it or not, he is our nominee and I plan on supporting him even if I have to hold my nose to darken that oval next to his name.

Ray, I am no more left than you are of the love America crowd. Trump has the people charged up for sure, many more to vote against him than for him.
That is something you nor I can predict. See the above post as to why I support Trump.
Sure, I can predict it. We both wanted Kasich, and the far right hate America crowd pissed in his face. I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Sure, I can predict it. We both wanted Kasich, and the far right hate America crowd pissed in his face. I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Then you might as well write in my name. You would get the same results.

You only have two choices in this contest: A Hillary win or a Hillary loss. You can do whatever you want with your vote, but mine will go for a Hillary loss.

Then you might as well write in my name. You would get the same results.

You only have two choices in this contest: A Hillary win or a Hillary loss. You can do whatever you want with your vote, but mine will go for a Hillary loss.
I won't let the pricks from the far right hate America crowd impose Trump on us. We can survive a HRC but not a Trump.

I won't let the pricks from the far right hate America crowd impose Trump on us. We can survive a HRC but not a Trump.

And why not, because he's not a professional politician?

I believe we can't survive with a Hillary presidency. Again, the Supreme Court is paramount here. It should be the number one consideration in voting for a President.

If it makes you feel good voting for a person that doesn't stand a chance in hell at winning the presidency, remember that in the process, you ushered in Hillary Clinton. If you lose your rights to own or carry a firearm for protection, remember you helped. If our new liberal court decides against the death penalty, you helped in that process. If they decide teenage boys have the right to shower with your daughter in high school, remember you supported that.

I see our country in an eddy of moral demise especially since DumBama became President. Hillary will be more of the same.

Bull. I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, I voted for Kasich out of solidarity for our governor.

However, no matter who got the nomination, I would rather be waterboarded than to do the slightest thing to give Hillary the presidency. A lot is at stake here; not just for the next four or eight years, but for generations to come because she will be in charge of nominating the next Supreme Court justices.

With Trump I stand a good chance at keeping my firearms rights. With Hillary, those rights will likely be lost. If Ronald McDonald got the nomination, I would be voting for him as well.

I'm not crazy about Trump either, but I follow the Reagan rule, and that is never attack or cut down a fellow Republican. Like it or not, he is our nominee and I plan on supporting him even if I have to hold my nose to darken that oval next to his name.

I didn't say you voted for Trump in the primary. I said you threw yourself into supporting Trump, lost 20 IQ points, and forgot everything that predated his candidacy. Like, y'know, the existence of other people besides the Orange Messiah, his cultists, and liberals, or the discernment God gave a rock so that you can tell the difference between them.

I also didn't ask you for yet another interminable dissertation on why you've decided that the way to save conservative principles is to sell them to a blow-dryed weasel with a $5 spray tan who's never had a principle in his life, let alone a conservative one. Given that you don't give shit one about trying to understand where anyone else is coming from, I can't imagine why you think your earnestly delusional soliloquys on where you're coming from would or should be of any interest.

I'm not Ronald Reagan, or any other politician. I don't have the same imperatives, or investment and interest in the Republican Party and the propagation thereof. It is an institution, and like all institutions, at the point when it stops serving its constituents, it loses all value. I will say that I find it hilarious that the followers of a shyster who gained the nomination by fanning the flames of hatred toward "the establishment" now sing the praises of "the Party", "unity", "fellow Republicans", et al now that they think THEY are "the establishment" that gets to ignore people's concerns and bully them into toeing the line.

Bottom line: whatever your muddleheaded point, you lost the argument at the moment you called ME a "liberal", because OBVIOUSLY there is only The Trump and "eeeevil" liberals, because no one else exists . . . or Trump has made you too damned dumb to comprehend anything more complex than two sides.

Go ahead, chucklehead. Cite me anything I have EVER said that can be construed as "liberal". I'll wait . . . although I might go have a short nap, since any such search will take at LEAST that long.

Bottom line: whatever your muddleheaded point, you lost the argument at the moment you called ME a "liberal", because OBVIOUSLY there is only The Trump and "eeeevil" liberals, because no one else exists . . . or Trump has made you too damned dumb to comprehend anything more complex than two sides.

Go ahead, chucklehead. Cite me anything I have EVER said that can be construed as "liberal". I'll wait . . . although I might go have a short nap, since any such search will take at LEAST that long.

When somebody rants against a fellow Republican, of course I assume they are a liberal. When somebody supports the defeat of the Republican party, what else can anybody assume?

You are correct on one point, and that is nobody else exists. It's ether Hillary or Trump. Sorry you don't like those choices, but that's all we have right now.

I hope you enjoyed your nap.

That makes three of us...except the Gary Johnson part. But...he is a far left "republican' (pro gay marriage, pro pot) so maybe a disgruntled "angry at Trump as nominee and not Kasich" vote for Johnson would hurt Hillary. But I'm not sure Hillary is worse than Trump. It's not like she's going to be queen of America. She'll need the permission and action of Congress to get anything done.

At this point between the choice of shit and crap, I'd hope for Hillary, tempered strongly by a republican Congress. Only trouble is that Trump has already damaged the republican label so severely that any Congressional races are likely to tip democrat just because of the "Oh my God!" factor of regular people watching Trump tantrums and meltdowns "representin'" for the GOP.

Forum List

Back