'Scandal-palooza'

Jeeebus H Christ, with all that corruption why can't the GOP stop her again?

OH yeah, I forgot, it's all a bunch of BS.
...partly because people like you have no morality, ethics, honor, respect for the Constitution and law..
If you did there would be NO way you could support Hillary.

Hillary is like a dog covered in fleas....you have no problem with her fleas.

In light of the LATEST scandal brought to light regarding 3 field offices of the FBI requesting to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potentially criminal / illegal activity but being completely shut down by the DOJ...

In light of the latest scandal brought to light regarding State Department Cheryl Mills conducting Clinton Foundation business, a clear Confluct of Interest,...

A Fox News member - just now - coined the phrase 'Scandal-Palooza' to describe the waterfall - the monsoon - of continuous scandals that pour out of Hillary Clintons e-mails obtained through FOIA.

Never EVER has there been a candidate that has had such a damning amount of never-ending scandal pouring out...especially this close to the election!

It is almost unfathomable that the media has protected her rather than go after all of these.

Were it a Republican they would have been forced out already.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

(*No, thete is no link - it's live on tv)

You want things to change? There's only one way, and it's by voting for someone other than the Republicans or Democrats.

In light of the LATEST scandal brought to light regarding 3 field offices of the FBI requesting to investigate the Clinton Foundation for potentially criminal / illegal activity but being completely shut down by the DOJ...

In light of the latest scandal brought to light regarding State Department Cheryl Mills conducting Clinton Foundation business, a clear Confluct of Interest,...

A Fox News member - just now - coined the phrase 'Scandal-Palooza' to describe the waterfall - the monsoon - of continuous scandals that pour out of Hillary Clintons e-mails obtained through FOIA.

Never EVER has there been a candidate that has had such a damning amount of never-ending scandal pouring out...especially this close to the election!

It is almost unfathomable that the media has protected her rather than go after all of these.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

You want things to change? There's only one way, and it's by voting for someone other than the Republicans or Democrats.
Like Trump....

IF, as the left wing says, there is no fire where there is smoke. Then why hasn't Obama been hounded by the same type of scandal? Yeah he was hounded with some BS things like his birth certificate but that didn't rise to the point of FBI investigations. Nothing on Obama got 15 of his colleagues prison time as did the Whitewater investigation.

No, Hillary is treated as she is because she is actually dirty along with lying Bill.

Remember when----Gary Hartpence was dumped for his little dalinance with Donna Rice?
hartrice.jpeg

Remember when Joe Biden was dumped because he plagiarized a speech?

Mrs. Clinton makes those two look like choir boys, but apparently many Americans are cool with it...oh how far the Dem Party and their media have fallen.

"Scandalpalooza" just barely fits on a bumper sticker, which is about as much as the tard intellect can handle. It's easy to parrot, and requires no critical thinking skills.

Perfectly designed for the rube herd.

Color me totally unsurprised. From your eyeballs to your fingers on the keyboard, by way of your ass, without having to go through your brain.

her supporters honestly don't care.

at some point in our history we cared enough that when an official was caught up in this sort of thing they stepped down. Nixon comes to mind. The idea of a politician running under this sort of constant cloud would have been ludicrous.

when we crossed over from that to where we are now is subject to debate I suppose, although I know when I think it happened.

now people don't care, they'll support their party no matter what and swallow and spew out any spin to keep them in power. and, to me, this is a huge problem. not only because the electorate is openly guilty of utter intellectual dishonesty, but because politicians know it, and this allows them to simply throw the ethics book down the nearest sewer.

people constantly ask "how can she be so brazen"

answer is that she's figured it out. she knows people simply don't give a fuck, so neither does she.

"her supporters honestly don't care"
Maybe the non-caring Clinton supporters decided to emulate Trump supporters?
For over a year Trump has lied his ass off, he even won the prestigious "Liar of the Year" for 2015 by the same folks who named Obama in 2014.
Unfortunately, "SCANDAL-PALOOZA" covers both presidential candidates.

at some point in our history we cared enough that when an official was caught up in this sort of thing they stepped down. Nixon comes to mind. The idea of a politician running under this sort of constant cloud would have been ludicrous.

when we crossed over from that to where we are now is subject to debate I suppose, although I know when I think it happened.

now people don't care, they'll support their party no matter what and swallow and spew out any spin to keep them in power. and, to me, this is a huge problem. not only because the electorate is openly guilty of utter intellectual dishonesty, but because politicians know it, and this allows them to simply throw the ethics book down the nearest sewer.

answer is that she's figured it out. she knows people simply don't give a fuck, so neither does she.

For over a year Trump has lied his ass off, he even won the prestigious "Liar of the Year" for 2015 by the same folks who named Obama in 2014.

That might actually be true if his supporters weren't deserting him. Instead he's dropping like a rock.

That might actually be true if his supporters weren't deserting him. Instead he's dropping like a rock.

Yeah, I was referring to the denial crowd om both sides.

Yeah, I was referring to the denial crowd om both sides.

yeah, it definitely goes on on both sides at this point.

Well let's see how much MORE will be coming out, now -as the media is reporting - the Clinton Foundation was JUST RECENTLY HACKED!

:p

THIS IS AWESOME! The digital age is kicking Hillary's ass! :p

So far there gas been no hackers openly associated with Trump, but it would not surprise me if Crooked Hillary didn't publicly begin hiring her own...:p

Is it these hackers are so good or the DNC's & Hillary's pc encryption so bad?

They need to use what Barry uses - no one has been able to hack all of his sealed records. :p

The GOP and their enablers have cried wolf so many times, does anyone really pay attention to the latest "smoking gun" to be uncovered? I saw another thread where they criticized her for sitting down while her running mate spoke. It's getting harder and harder for most Americans to take these dumbasses seriously.

SCANDAL-PALOOZA!

Excellent Description.

*yawn* are you going to go on day after day after day with the discredited BS advanced by faux news and breitbart?

no problem...so is dumb donald. i look forward to his continued melt-downs and paul manafort's arrest.

and i particularly like the way you couldn't care less about the thousands of people cheated by dumb donald's unethical business practices.

dumb donald is proud of you and thinks he's getting his money's worth. :thup:

Forum List

Back