Scarborough: ‘Election Was An Absolute Repudiation of Democratic Party Brand’

f they keep up this anti-police, anti-capitalism, "America-has-never-been-great", and "America-has-always-been-systematically-racist" bullshit in their party platform, they won't be dominating anything until the Boomers are all gone.
If Trump won white voters by a 52% to 47% margin, what does that tell you about the Democratic brand?

It tells me that the white population is 47% Uncle Toms.

f they keep up this anti-police, anti-capitalism, "America-has-never-been-great", and "America-has-always-been-systematically-racist" bullshit in their party platform, they won't be dominating anything until the Boomers are all gone.
If Trump won white voters by a 52% to 47% margin, what does that tell you about the Democratic brand?

Uh... "Uncle Toms"?

I do not think that term means what you appear to think it means.

Meanwhile (see what I did there) any time anyone's using the term "brand" to describe a political party, we remain standing in deep shit.

Could you fill in a few details about how 47% of white voters supporting Biden makes them guilty of betraying their cultural or social allegiance?
unite-the-right-720x480.jpg

Meanwhile (see what I did there) any time anyone's using the term "brand" to describe a political party, we remain standing in deep shit.
Would you agree Republicans and Democrats subscribe to the capitalist brand of politics?

Would you agree Republicans and Democrats subscribe to the capitalist brand of politics?

In sentiment obviously, but it's not a "brand". "Brand" means you're selling something. A commodity.
"Brand" is for advertising. Advertising is the practice of persuading people to buy something they don't need. "Brand" is thus a perversion of public service. Hell, it's a perversion of anything attached to it. "Brand" bespeaks a commodity-fetish commercial mentality. It cheapens the whole structure and reduces it to a bottle of Clorox.

Mourning Schmo checks all the marxist Dim boxes...

Killed one of his young female staffers - check
Media averted their eyes - check
Married a communist - check
Is ambiguously gay as fuck - check

Yeah..... he's one of them.

I wonder if Nika sleeps with a 9mm Glock under her pillow.

In sentiment obviously, but it's not a "brand". "Brand" means you're selling something. A commodity.
"Brand" is for advertising. Advertising is the practice of persuading people to buy something they don't need. "Brand" is thus a perversion of public service.
I agree with all of that.
I was trying to say elected Republicans and Democrats are virtually unanimous in their support of capitalism in spite of its regular failings for a majority of Americans. There seems to be only one acceptable "brand" of economics in US politics.

"Brand" bespeaks a commodity-fetish commercial mentality. It cheapens the whole structure and reduces it to a bottle of Clorox.
I've heard Marx thought long and hard about where to begin his study of Capital:
slide_2.jpg

"In this section—which is subtitled 'The Two Factors of the Commodity: Use- Value and Value (Substance of Value, Magnitude of Value)'—Marx introduces us to his analysis of commodities.

"A commodity is an external object that satisfies a human need either directly or indirectly. He says that useful things can be looked at from the point of view of quality and quantity."

Das Kapital: Chapter 1: The Commodity (Section one) | SparkNotes

"Brand" is for advertising. Advertising is the practice of persuading people to buy something they don't need. "Brand" is thus a perversion of public service.
I agree with all of that.
I was trying to say elected Republicans and Democrats are virtually unanimous in their support of capitalism in spite of its regular failings for a majority of Americans. There seems to be only one acceptable "brand" of economics in US politics.

And I agree with all of that, except for calling any of them a "brand".

This election was more of “We hate Trump” than ”We want Democrats”
It was more the media/entertainers hate Trump and filtered it down to the lower IQ educated.

Don’t minimize the intelligence of the American voter.
They saw what Trump was and voted against him not because he was a Republican but because he was TRUMP
BS.

Trump increased his vote totals by eight million over his 2016 totals.

Just likw the higher education indoctrinates... propoganda levels of media bias convinced a bunch of retards orange man was bad.

But we'll take care of that next...

It's pretty clear that both fucked up parties are repulsive to a lot of Americans.

Of course, they'll never look in the mirror.

It was more the media/entertainers hate Trump and filtered it down to the lower IQ educated.

They saw what Trump was and voted against him not because he was a Republican but because he was TRUMP
BS.

Just likw the higher education indoctrinates... propoganda levels of media bias convinced a bunch of retards orange man was bad.

Have you had a stroke? Because this is clearly thinking with half a brain. It conveniently ignores that the pool of available votes shot up by more than ten percent (electorate participation was a dismal 55% in 2016), AND the fact that prominent third parties like Johnson/Weld, Stein and McMullen were not on the ballot in this COVID year. That scenario, demands that anyone left running could not possibly help scoring more votes than that last round.

Long as you're into comparing vote penises, Biden increased Clinton's vote total by 11 million and still adding on. So it's all very well to say "we shut them out in the fourth and eighth innings" while ignoring that you gave up 52 runs in the other innings.

BS.

Have you had a stroke? Because this is clearly thinking with half a brain. It conveniently ignores that the pool of available votes shot up by more than ten percent (electorate participation was a dismal 55% in 2016), AND the fact that prominent third parties like Johnson/Weld, Stein and McMullen were not on the ballot in this COVID year. That scenario, demands that anyone left running could not possibly help scoring more votes than that last round.

Long as you're into comparing vote penises, Biden increased Clinton's vote total by 11 million and still adding on. So it's all very well to say "we shut them out in the fourth and eighth innings" while ignoring that you gave up 52 runs in the other innings.
What?

You didn't flip the Senate...

You lost seats in the House...

You didn't flip a single State legislature...

...while the Republicans flipped two more...

Just like a said...you got some retards to vote Orange Man Bad...but since they didn't have a fucking clue about anything else, you lost the war.

BS.

What?

Just like a said...you got some retards to vote Orange Man Bad...but since they didn't have a fucking clue about anything else, you lost the war.

"I" am in no position to do any of that; "I" am not a political party.

You presented fake numbers, fake in that context was deliberately left out. So I put it in. That's got nothing to do with "flipping" anything. The post I quoted was a falsehood about Rump's vote totals. Soon as you got called on the mendacity suddenly you want to "flip" to Senates and Houses and state legislatures instead of admitting you got busted.

BS.

What?

You presented fake numbers, fake in that context was deliberately left out. So I put it in. That's got nothing to do with "flipping" anything. The post I quoted was a falsehood about Rump's vote totals. Soon as you got called on the mendacity suddenly you want to "flip" to Senates and Houses and state legislatures instead of admitting you got busted.
Did you hit your head?

Nothing I posted was false.

Your lack of reading comprehension or projection not withstanding.

Read it again idiot.

Then show me what was false.

Dumbass.

BS.

What?

Did you hit your head?

Nothing I posted was false.

Your lack of reading comprehension or projection not withstanding.

Read it again idiot.

Then show me what was false.

Dumbass.

Oh I did that already. I'll just wait for it to sink in.
You can lead the horse to the water but you can't rush these things.

Forum List

Back