Scarborough: Get Trump train wreck off tracks before something bad happens

Nobody put more effort into building up Trump over the last year than 'Morning Joe'.

Amen! I'm fully aware that Scarborough is multi-faced and just as much responsible for the Trump Frankenstein as the rest of the GOP. He would have "slightly" more credibility if he confessed his amusing flip-flop on Trump.

LMAO of course they talk to Trump. I'm sure he has SS agents protecting him and so does Hitlery.

You are a bigger moron than I thought and I thought you were a dozy of a moron. LOL

LMAO of course they talk to Trump. I'm sure he has SS agents protecting him and so does Hitlery.

You are a bigger moron than I thought and I thought you were a dozy of a moron. LOL

Funny. Your personal attacks are nothing more than an admission that you are losing. Thanks for playing...

Nobody put more effort into building up Trump over the last year than 'Morning Joe'.

Amen! I'm fully aware that Scarborough is multi-faced and just as much responsible for the Trump Frankenstein as the rest of the GOP. He would have "slightly" more credibility if he confessed his amusing flip-flop on Trump.

They did it for ratings. They gave Trump hundreds of hours of free media time, ran his speeches, did sycophantic softball interviews with him practically every day for awhile there.

For their own self-interests, they went WAY out of their way to help Trump's rise, and now, in a grimly comical exhibition of phoney sanctimony,

they are all there on 'Morning Joe' pontificating about the beast Trump.

Funny. Your personal attacks are nothing more than an admission that you are losing. Thanks for playing...

Well nice to know you have a crystal ball that tells you who's winning and who's losing.

As for you?? You are the biggest most biased hack on this board who's constantly putting up threads that show just how biased you are.

Thanks for playing.

I am grateful for the stupidity of the Right.
Evertime they hate Trump, Trump gets more people on his bandwagon.

They did it for ratings. They gave Trump hundreds of hours of free media time, ran his speeches, did sycophantic softball interviews with him practically every day for awhile there.

For their own self-interests, they went WAY out of their way to help Trump's rise, and now, in a grimly comical exhibition of phoney sanctimony,

they are all there on 'Morning Joe' pontificating about the beast Trump.

Exactly! Their hypocrisy is dripping...

Ahahaha Trump has you people unhinged :laugh:
If there is one demographic which Trump has cornered, it is the Unhinged vote.

He will easily score 90 percent of that group.

In fact, I can say with full confidence the entire election will swing on just how big a group that is. Just that factor alone will determine the outcome.

Maybe Trump should have been a little more direct, and just say, "I will pay the legal expenses of anyone who will see to it that Hillary doesn't pack the court".

57ab24f71800002100bc9f0a.jpeg

One In Five U.S. Republicans Want Trump To Drop Out, Poll Shows

The man-child is clearly unhinged. It will only get worse leading up to November 8.

Well nice to know you have a crystal ball that tells you who's winning and who's losing.

As for you?? You are the biggest most biased hack on this board who's constantly putting up threads that show just how biased you are.

Thanks for playing.

No crystal ball needed. The scoreboard clearly shows Hillary Clinton is winning.

Thanks for playing.

No crystal ball needed. The scoreboard clearly shows Hillary Clinton is winning.

Your crystal ball must be made by the same schmucks who make Shittingbulls.

The only sure things in life are death and taxes.

I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch if I were you. You might be oh so disappointed and I hope you are.

Thanks for playing.

I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch if I were you. You might be oh so disappointed and I hope you are.

Nobody is, idiot. If the score is 4 to 3 in the 7th inning, the team with 4 is winning at that point.

Hillary Clinton is winning at this point. Stop being an idiot.

Thanks for playing.

Nobody is, idiot. If the score is 4 to 3 in the 7th inning, the team with 4 is winning at that point.

Hillary Clinton is winning at this point. Stop being an idiot.

You are the idiot. The game ain't over till the fat lady sings moron.

A bloody line has been crossed that cannot be ignored. At long last, Donald Trump has left the Republican Party few options but to act decisively and get this political train wreck off the tracks before something terrible happens.

We are in uncharted waters but that does not mean that the way forward is not clear. It is.
  1. The Secret Service should interview Donald Trump and ask him to explain his threatening comments.
  2. Paul Ryan and every Republican leader should denounce in the strongest terms their GOP nominee suggesting conservatives could find the Supreme Court more favorable to their desires if his political rival was assassinated.
  3. Paul Ryan and every Republican leader should revoke their endorsement of Donald Trump. At this point, what else could Trump do that would be worse than implying the positive impact of a political assassination?
  4. The Republican Party needs to start examining quickly their options for removing the Republican nominee.
More: The GOP must dump Trump

Amen, Joe! I couldn't agree more! As someone who used to vote more Republican than Democrat - it's sad to watch the GOP disintegrate into the Trump abyss. The disintegration of the GOP didn't just happen overnight - but Trump is the fecal icing on the cake.

Joe Scarborough?

55988553.jpg

Forum List

Back