Scarborough: "Tired Of GOP Bitching And Moaning"

And more and more people are turning off that whiny pansy talking head who sits there and reads off a script, then chimes in like we are suppose to care about how he sick and tired he is

he speaks for NOONE but himself...he doesn't have a pulse of what the American people feel..so some of you can fall and bow on his every word...Myself I like to think for myself

Last edited:

You are truly a disgusting person.

Linda Rolain could not afford insurance on the private market, and she was suffering from a life-threatening illness, making her a prime candidate for Obamacare.

So she was going to die, because the pre-Obamacare system wouldn't insure her because of her pre-existing condition. Obamacare eliminated pre-conditions. It was just too late for this woman to take advantage of.

How much sooner could Obamacare have been implemented had Republicans not obstructed every step of the way? Why aren't you blaming them for this woman's death?

Actually, why aren't you blaming the insurance industry for her death?
Well, I guess that shut up LadyDumbFucker. :lol:

Am I reading this right? Was that a joke? Did you just reply to yourself, to tell yourself how amazing your own post was?

Free hint: If you have to reply to your own post, to tell yourself that your point was just so amazing that no one replied to it..... you just lost. You just failed completely.

Linda Rolain could not afford insurance on the private market, and she was suffering from a life-threatening illness, making her a prime candidate for Obamacare.

So she was going to die, because the pre-Obamacare system wouldn't insure her because of her pre-existing condition. Obamacare eliminated pre-conditions. It was just too late for this woman to take advantage of.

How much sooner could Obamacare have been implemented had Republicans not obstructed every step of the way? Why aren't you blaming them for this woman's death?

Am I reading this right? Was that a joke? Did you just reply to yourself, to tell yourself how amazing your own post was?

Free hint: If you have to reply to your own post, to tell yourself that your point was just so amazing that no one replied to it..... you just lost. You just failed completely.

Well, I guess that shut up SynthaMoronic. [/sarcasm]
:D

Last edited:

LadyDumbFucker is a hit and run poster who never backs up anything she says. So, yeah, I'm going to call her out when she says something stupid or runs away.

I'm sorry it has upset you so much. :lol:

LadyDumbFucker is a hit and run poster who never backs up anything she says. So, yeah, I'm going to call her out when she says something stupid or runs away.

Now that's funny. I just completely mocked and laughed at you, and your response was "sorry it has upset you".... really? lol. Ok. You are clearly in your own little world. Have fun in unicorn land.

I keep saying that you liberals would be much happier in your own country where nary a normal person will be found. Let's get a divorce and lower your blood pressure. The sooner we can stick all of you guys into your echo chamber, the happier you'll be.
We are in our own country. You wingnuts should go set up your police state elsewhere.

Now that's funny. I just completely mocked and laughed at you, and your response was "sorry it has upset you".... really? lol. Ok. You are clearly in your own little world. Have fun in unicorn land.

Yes, because who the fuck are you?
4i6Ckte.gif

I keep saying that you liberals would be much happier in your own country where nary a normal person will be found. Let's get a divorce and lower your blood pressure. The sooner we can stick all of you guys into your echo chamber, the happier you'll be.
We are in our own country. You wingnuts should go set up your police state elsewhere.

Oh believe me.... trust me.... I would LOVE to pack up all the police, all the laws, and all the aspects of civil society, and take everyone to Texas, or some place, and let you people just live in anarchy. You'd be BEGGING to be our 'police state'.

Forum List

Back