Scared to Death America.........

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Watching the people I live around and on forums panic over Furgeson MO reminds me of a short film.

I'm prepared but I'm not scared. Watching these Paris Hilton style men panic over Furgeson "omg omg omg" cracks me up.

My guess is they think that their racism is finally going to catch up with them. Otherwise, they would have no reason to panic. This ironically is in American history and a part of the short film.

Oppressed people just want to stop the oppression. Basic America.

I'm more disgusted with how the people are reacting, why must they loot, throw rocks, and go after innocent people because justice was rendered?

Who is being "oppressed"?

Liberals always make these generic statements as if they are fact.

Thank you, Grand Jury, for delivering a giant wedgie to lefty scum and racists all over America.

Panic? Hell no. I'm celebrating justice.

But but Sharpton said anything other than guilty was not justice.

And Brown's dad said:

Watching the people I live around and on forums panic over Furgeson MO reminds me of a short film.

I'm prepared but I'm not scared. Watching these Paris Hilton style men panic over Furgeson "omg omg omg" cracks me up.

My guess is they think that their racism is finally going to catch up with them. Otherwise, they would have no reason to panic. This ironically is in American history and a part of the short film.

Oppressed people just want to stop the oppression. Basic America.

who is oppressed?

Forum List

Back