'Scared To Death': Democratic Strategist James Carville 'Very Concerned' About 2024 Election

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Carville urged presidential candidate Kamala Harris to be “sharp” and “aggressive," warning that there's less than a month until the vote.

James Carville, the Democratic strategist who once helped elect Bill Clinton to the White House, says he’s “scared to death” about the upcoming presidential election.

Though Carville has previously suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris is likely to win the Oval Office this year, he voiced concern on Wednesday that she’s running out of time to appeal to voters.

On MSNBC’s “The Beat,” Carville said that the “only thing I feel is, the election’s coming Nov. 5. And I’m scared to death.”
He added, “I’m very, very concerned.”

More at the link below...

I agree, James! I am also scared because there is too much at stake! What do you think?

Carville urged presidential candidate Kamala Harris to be “sharp” and “aggressive," warning that there's less than a month until the vote.

James Carville, the Democratic strategist who once helped elect Bill Clinton to the White House, says he’s “scared to death” about the upcoming presidential election.

Though Carville has previously suggested that Vice President Kamala Harris is likely to win the Oval Office this year, he voiced concern on Wednesday that she’s running out of time to appeal to voters.

On MSNBC’s “The Beat,” Carville said that the “only thing I feel is, the election’s coming Nov. 5. And I’m scared to death.”

I agree, James! I am also scared because there is too much at stake! What do you think?
I think Carville has a better chance of winning than the ho.

Something like this maybe?

carville.jpg

Plouffe isn't the type to tell a candidate to not do 3 a day stump speeches. Although, given the mess Biden and progs made, I think any option they have is not a good one.

He see's the tide turning. That shiny brass ring isn't so shiny after all.

Forum List

Back