Schiff and Nadler should be charged with Abuse of Power and Obstruction of President.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Schiff and Nadler should be put on trial for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of President. They are abusing their power and attempting to obstruct the progress of a duly elected president.

Does the Republicans feel powerless to counter the Democrat onslaught ?? What gives or is it about to be unleashed ?

Yes, what we have witnessed was payback for Trump bragging about his win, and unraveling some very un-popular legislation that was passed against the American people's will by the prior administration. This set a fire underneath the deep state players, and through Trump they are attacking everyone who voted for Trump including attempting to take him down as a sacrificial lamb before the eyes of his voters.

Does the Republicans feel powerless to counter the Democrat onslaught ?? What gives or is it about to be unleashed ?

Yes, what we have witnessed was payback for Trump bragging about his win, and unraveling some very un-popular legislation that was passed against the American people's will by the prior administration. This set a fire underneath the deep state players, and through Trump they are attacking everyone who voted for Trump including attempting to take him down as a sacrificial lamb before the eyes of his voters.

The Republican counter is to simply continue the movement that is currently taking our country back from the Cultural Marxist subversives that have been undermining our culture and national identity for far too long. Trump has reawaken the American people and the leftists are scared.

I think Republicans have just as much dirt
they want kept under the rug

Nothing else makes sense to me

Regardless of whether you like Trump or not
the shit I have witnessed is mind boggling

I just don't understand why people aren't
flooding the streets like we see in Hong Kong

Frankly, I wish Trump would step down
and give Pelosi and company the crown.
That's what we deserve

Fucking pathetic and sad

I think Republicans have just as much dirt
they want kept under the rug

Nothing else makes sense to me

Regardless of whether you like Trump or not
the shit I have witnessed is mind boggling

I just don't understand why people aren't
flooding the streets like we see in Hong Kong

Frankly, I wish Trump would step down
and give Pelosi and company the crown.
That's what we deserve

Fucking pathetic and sad
Well it's what the demoncrats have been counting on that's for sure. If anything, hopefully it will cause people seeking public office to make sure that they hold themselves to a higher standard in life. Satan is an accuser of the brethren, and the twist to that is that he is the author of all that is bad in life. So he sets people up, plays on weaknesses, attacks like a hyena going after a cub seperated from the pack, it's family or it's herd.... Then he moves in for the kill once he tires with toying with them after totally destroying them (either immediately or at a later date), otherwise as to suit his needs. He's got to have willing participants, otherwise he's nothing but a toothless lion roaring in the wilderness. People are their own worst enemy.

Now he can do none of these things if one gets covered by the Lord, turns one's life over to the Lord, and gets covered under the blood of Jesus. Not to say that it's an easy road to travel even so, but at least we know what the end results are, and our tour guide is much more reliable. :)

Schiff and Nadler should be put on trial for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of President. They are abusing their power and attempting to obstruct the progress of a duly elected president.
Just wait until he gets re-elected, deranged democrats are using up all the legal things they could do.. how far will they go? Trump should taunt them,, they will eventually do something drastic

Forum List

Back