Schiff: Biden Inquiry Is ‘an Evidence-Free Impeachment Proceeding’

You do know people can read your words here. don't you?

"So let's see what it is. Not just reports and rumors, but real evidence."
Yes. Let's see what it is. You people constantly make ridiculous assumptions and extrapolations about what I'm saying.

If there's evidence, nail him. That's how it works in America.

You guys are so senstive.

We have already been down this road.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

WASHINGTON — An election-year investigation by Senate Republicans into corruption allegations against Joseph R. Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out an inquiry its leaders had hoped would tarnish the Democratic presidential nominee.

The investigation found that Hunter Biden had “cashed in” on his father’s name to close lucrative business deals around the world. It also concluded that his work for Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian energy company then mired in a corruption scandal, while the former vice president was directing American policy toward Kyiv had given the appearance of a conflict of interest and alarmed some State Department officials.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

You asked him to prove that Schiff said he saw the evidence and he showed it to you.
I asked him to back up his claim Schiff said Trump was working for Russia.

"This is the same DSA Democrat who took every opportunity on the news to claim, I’ve seen the evidence, I have the evidence. Trumps is working for the Russian?"

He couldn't.

Yes. Let's see what it is. You people constantly make ridiculous assumptions and extrapolations about what I'm saying.

LOL Damn, sorry it hurts you so badly to have your own words thrown back at you. Don't use Biden's absurd talking points if you don't want be outed as a Biden fluffer.

I think McCarthy knows there's no evidence. He's hoping something akin to Hillary's server will come out of an investigation.

I asked him to back up his claim Schiff said Trump was working for Russia.

"This is the same DSA Democrat who took every opportunity on the news to claim, I’ve seen the evidence, I have the evidence. Trumps is working for the Russian?"

He couldn't.
Did you not open the link that had Schiff saying he saw the evidence? You know, the made up evidence?

Well, that's the weird thing, because Gaetz and his confederates sure seem to think so.

Are they looking at the same stuff?
The fact that there are endless discussions on boards like this on the subject, and endless allegations, and now talk of an impeachment inquiry, leads the uninformed to think there is something to it. THAT IS THE REPUB'S GOAL.

McCarthy is counting on people being willfully or unintentionally misinformed.

It’s like saying having a hundred dollar bill in your wallet is evidence you robbed a bank.
And you don't think it's evidence? Buying a baseball bat at Dick's is evidence. Owning a pair of Bruno Mali shoes is evidence. $20,000,000 in banking records is evidence.

Forum List

Back