Schiff claims Flynn is not exonerated

What does Schiff care about this case?

Doesn’t this just seem like political bullshit?

Why does Schiff want Flynn in prison?
Of course he wasn't exonerated. He pled guilty for fucks sake. This is just Barr doing tRump's dirty work. He probably thought it would make less of a splash than a pardon.

He was wrong, as usual.

What did he say? What was his lie?

What is this?

flynn-9.png
He lied to investigators about meeting with Russians.

Can't tell what that blurry mess you posted is.

It’s the FBI’s memo to set a perjury trap.

What if Bush’s FBI set a perjury trap for Susan Rice?

Schiff lied to Congress. He knows Eric Ciaramella is the Whistleblower. Should he be in prison?
What does it say?

Not your interpretation, what does it actually say.

Where the fuck have you been?

“What is our goal? Truth / admission or to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

It’s called a perjury trap.

The FBI admitted they set him up.

Pretend it was Bush’s FBI doing the EXACT same thing to Susan Rice. Do you want Susan in prison?

She lied about Benghazi. Should she be in prison?

The members of the Obama Administration did not lie about the attack, according to 7 mostly Republican lead Benghazi Investigations.

I realize that you do not have the mental acumen to understand what is happening.
Your people are crumbling all around you.

i always read that Obama hates Flynn, but they never say why. i wonder why?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

President Obama went on prime time TV to announce the clandestine attack and killing of Osama bin Laden. He went on to elaborate that in addition to that, he had al Qaeda on run and was being eliminated.

The next day, Gen. Flynn held a news conference to answer questions about the attack. When asked, Flynn said that yes, bin Laden had been killed but NO, al Qaeda was not on the run but was growing.

Trump was furious. Plus, apparently, Flynn also knew how involved Obama was with the Russia collusion hoax.
mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

He, of course, never said that.

Because he lied. The bastard was lobbying for the Islamic President of Turkey. If Flynn had gotten what he wanted, a man who fled Erdogan's tyranny to the US would have been sent back and killed. Flynn needs to go to jail. He has not been exonerated. He got away with it thanks to a corrupt AG. Barr and Flynn should share the same cell.
That's TDS moron propaganda.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

President Obama went on prime time TV to announce the clandestine attack and killing of Osama bin Laden. He went on to elaborate that in addition to that, he had al Qaeda on run and was being eliminated.

The next day, Gen. Flynn held a news conference to answer questions about the attack. When asked, Flynn said that yes, bin Laden had been killed but NO, al Qaeda was not on the run but was growing.

Trump was furious. Plus, apparently, Flynn also knew how involved Obama was with the Russia collusion hoax.
mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

You just demand to blast out your ignorance, don't you?

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran
JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 4,269
2:58
House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

###
All that would be required is to present evidence of virus outbreak, and Trump would bypass the religious discrimination restriction.

Pelosi said that the House would take up legislation authored by Rep. Judy Chu (D-Calif.) to repeal the Trump administration's travel ban and limit the president from establishing future restrictions unless the administration provides specific evidence to justify it and consults with Congress. The bill, which Chu introduced last April, would also amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to explicitly prohibit discrimination based on religion.

What the heck are you talking about?
the No Ban Act wouldn’t “stop President Trump from implementing the lifesaving travel restrictions.” In fact, while the act requires more significant and documented justification for travel bans, it affirms a president’s authority in such cases.
In other words, the "documentation" is a list of requirements he needs to meet to implement a travel ban.

Fuck that.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

Of course he did.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

Or course he did.

Then post the actual video of him saying that-
Of a verified quote.
You won't, you cant.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

Or course he did.

Of a verified quote.
You won't, you cant.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

2hhfubxve5y41.jpg

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

Or course he did.

Of a verified quote.
You won't, you cant.

Did you post the wrong clip?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

mkoswc7bomm41.jpg

Or course he did.

Of a verified quote.
You won't, you cant.

Did you post the wrong clip?

Nope. Calls it a hoax. Right there.

Of course he wasn't exonerated. He pled guilty for fucks sake. This is just Barr doing tRump's dirty work. He probably thought it would make less of a splash than a pardon.

He was wrong, as usual.

Barr was not materially involved.
And if you really believe that I have this really nice bridge for sale.....

You have no bridge
You are the least informed person in the group
Oh yeah, I do. It's a beautiful bridge, and I'll sell it to you dirt cheap!

He was wrong, as usual.

What did he say? What was his lie?

What is this?

flynn-9.png
He lied to investigators about meeting with Russians.

Can't tell what that blurry mess you posted is.

It’s the FBI’s memo to set a perjury trap.

What if Bush’s FBI set a perjury trap for Susan Rice?

Schiff lied to Congress. He knows Eric Ciaramella is the Whistleblower. Should he be in prison?
What does it say?

Not your interpretation, what does it actually say.

Where the fuck have you been?

“What is our goal? Truth / admission or to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired?”

It’s called a perjury trap.

The FBI admitted they set him up.

Pretend it was Bush’s FBI doing the EXACT same thing to Susan Rice. Do you want Susan in prison?

She lied about Benghazi. Should she be in prison?

The members of the Obama Administration did not lie about the attack, according to 7 mostly Republican lead Benghazi Investigations.

I realize that you do not have the mental acumen to understand what is happening.
Your people are crumbling all around you.

You do realize what you quoted is verifiable truth, right? BENGHAZI!! Was investigated 7 separate times by republican led committees and no wrongdoings were found.

Can you address that or will you deflect again?

Forum List

Back