Schiff faces mounting GOP calls for resignation over collusion claims

that is just another one of your LIES... Hillary did NOT take $145 from the KGB bank, you know it and I know it, not to be true.... if you had proof that she took $145 million in bribes from this KGB Bank, she would be in jail.... she took ZERO Dollars FROM the KGB Bank.

Do you really want to stick with that?

Right, she didn't take it personally, they never do. It was put Clinton's personal slush fund.

Yes, The Russia Scandal Is Real ā€” And It Involves Hillary Clinton
10/17/2017
[...]
The Clintons and their foundation raked in a cool $145 million in donations and "speaking fees" just from Uranium One- and Rosatom-affiliated donors while Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was supposedly keeping all Clinton Foundation business at "arm's-length." As we reported in July, Clinton official emails show extensive connections between Hillary, the Clinton Foundation and donors during her time as secretary of state, a kind of criminal conga-line of people asking for favors from Hillary and donating to the foundation.
[...]
Yes, The Russia Scandal Is Real ā€” And It Involves Hillary Clinton | Investor's Business Daily

the 33k emails were her private emails that she deleted...
You never CEASE ....

TO LIE...TO SPREAD PROPAGANDA!

The FBI publicly declared those 33k e_mails they RECOVERED, despite Hillary's attempt to destroy them, were OFFICIAL SUBPOENAED documents that violated both the FOIA & Federal Records Act, that contained classified - so classified Barry said if it would be released it would cause GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY (& it was accessed by China, Russia, & others).

Comey testified under oath that Hillary perjured herself, had classified, did try to destroy classified subpoenaed documents she wittheld, did illegally destroy classified electronics, etc...

You KNOW this....yet you continue to push the false coup-supporting propaganda / lies....

You just refuse to accept reality / facts / evidence.

You need serious mental help ... And a CONSCIENCE / SOUL!

There are no, IMO, Russian Trolls on this board, but if there were, you are either one OR just like in 2014 -2016 they have manipulated your Trump-hating ass into doing their business AGAIN.

The FBI said no such thing. Comey said that there is no evidence she lied to the FBI. There is no evidence that she deliberately deleted classified material. Her attorney was the one who deleted the personal e-mails.

You are the one supporting propaganda. The Russians wanted Trump to win. You are the one who brings up crazy conspiracy theories. You are the one who is helping the Russians. You are the one being manipulated.

The FBI said no such thing. Comey said that there is no evidence she lied to the FBI. There is no evidence that she deliberately deleted classified material. Her attorney was the one who deleted the personal e-mails.

You are the one supporting propaganda. The Russians wanted Trump to win. You are the one who brings up crazy conspiracy theories. You are the one who is helping the Russians. You are the one being manipulated.

My highlight above.

Really? Since when?

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clintonā€™s ā€˜intentā€™

PUBLISHED THU, JUL 7 2016 ā€¢ 1:18 PM EDT | UPDATED THU, JUL 7 2016 ā€¢ 2:44 PM EDT

Arriana McLymore@ARRITHEWRITER

A House panel grilled FBI Director James Comey two days after he recommended against prosecuting former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for an email server scandal. In the hearing, South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy questioned Comey on the definition of intent and how Clinton could possibly evade punishment.

The exchange grew heated at times, with comments like this one from Gowdy: ā€œYou and I both know intent is really difficult to prove. Very rarely do defendants announce ā€˜On this date I intend to break this criminal code section. Just to put everyone on notice, I am going to break the law on this date.ā€™ā€

Hereā€™s a full transcript of the exchange:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: Thatā€™s what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, Iā€™m looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: Thatā€™s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said ā€œI did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material.ā€ That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: Thatā€™s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in ā€” on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, thereā€™s no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, Iā€™m not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right?

Gowdy: Consciousness of guilt and intent? In your old job you would prove intent as you referenced by showing the jury evidence of a complex scheme that was designed for the very purpose of concealing the public record and you would be arguing in addition to concealment the destruction that you and i just talked about or certainly the failure to preserve.
[...]
Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'

the 33k emails were her private emails that she deleted...
You never CEASE ....

TO LIE...TO SPREAD PROPAGANDA!

The FBI publicly declared those 33k e_mails they RECOVERED, despite Hillary's attempt to destroy them, were OFFICIAL SUBPOENAED documents that violated both the FOIA & Federal Records Act, that contained classified - so classified Barry said if it would be released it would cause GRAVE DAMAGE TO OUR NATIONAL SECURITY (& it was accessed by China, Russia, & others).

Comey testified under oath that Hillary perjured herself, had classified, did try to destroy classified subpoenaed documents she wittheld, did illegally destroy classified electronics, etc...

You KNOW this....yet you continue to push the false coup-supporting propaganda / lies....

You just refuse to accept reality / facts / evidence.

You need serious mental help ... And a CONSCIENCE / SOUL!

There are no, IMO, Russian Trolls on this board, but if there were, you are either one OR just like in 2014 -2016 they have manipulated your Trump-hating ass into doing their business AGAIN.

Again, every word you just posted is a lie.
Links to support every one of those have been repeatedly posted, and you continue to respond by saying, 'Nuh-uh'! It's as if you live in a closet.

Comey said that there is no evidence she lied to the FBI.

YOU CONTINUE TO LIE...OVER AND OVER AND OVER....

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?
Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

There is no evidence that she deliberately deleted classified material. Her attorney was the one who deleted the personal e-mails.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: "...there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

You absolutely have zero credibility left...

ā€œMy colleagues might think itā€™s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of whatā€™s described as the Russian governmentā€™s effort to help the Trump campaign,ā€ he said. ā€œMy colleagues might think itā€™s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help ā€” no, instead that son said he would ā€˜loveā€™ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think itā€™s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think itā€™s ok that the presidentā€™s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think itā€™s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think itā€™s ok that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasnā€™t better. You might think itā€™s OK. I donā€™t.ā€

Adam Schiff Presents His ā€˜Evidence of Collusionā€™ ā€“ Rolling Stone

All of the things noted are in the public record and they are NOT OK

ā€œYou might think itā€™s OK that the presidentā€™s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility,ā€ he added. ā€œI donā€™t think thatā€™s OK. You might think itā€™s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think itā€™s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think itā€™s OK that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think itā€™s OK he lied about it to the FBI. You might say thatā€™s all OK, that thatā€™s just what you need to do to win. But I donā€™t think itā€™s OK. I think itā€™s immoral, I think itā€™s unethical, I think itā€™s unpatriotic and, yes, I think itā€™s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.ā€

ā€œMy colleagues might think itā€™s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of whatā€™s described as the Russian governmentā€™s effort to help the Trump campaign,ā€ he said. ā€œMy colleagues might think itā€™s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help ā€” no, instead that son said he would ā€˜loveā€™ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think itā€™s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think itā€™s ok that the presidentā€™s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think itā€™s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think itā€™s ok that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasnā€™t better. You might think itā€™s OK. I donā€™t.ā€

rolling stone.....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a bunch of fucknuggets.

ā€œYou might think itā€™s OK that the presidentā€™s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility,ā€ he added. ā€œI donā€™t think thatā€™s OK. You might think itā€™s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think itā€™s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think itā€™s OK that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think itā€™s OK he lied about it to the FBI. You might say thatā€™s all OK, that thatā€™s just what you need to do to win. But I donā€™t think itā€™s OK. I think itā€™s immoral, I think itā€™s unethical, I think itā€™s unpatriotic and, yes, I think itā€™s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.ā€

You might think itā€™s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent.

But enough about Hillary and the Steele dossier.

You might think itā€™s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent.

But enough about Hillary and the Steele dossier.
he's quoting rolling stone - any credibility bought recently on ebay he just spent.

1. The Russians OFFERED Opposition Research / Dirt on Hillary.
-- THE TRUMPS DID NOT TAKE IT.

Hillary PAID a Trump-hating foreign spy (who was working for Obama's FBI) and RUSSIANS for their help in 2016!
-- The document she paid for was in part authored by Russians and part of it came from a CNN Blog site. DOJ Bruce Ohr testified under oath before Congress that he Steele was extremely biased due to his hatred of Trump, and he told the DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI that the Dossier was completely UN-RELIABLE ... BEFORE they chose to illegally use it any way to defraud / con both the FISA COURT and Congress by passing it off as 'Legitimate Intel', which they KNEW it was not.

You sad, pathetic, butt-hurt snowflakes are attempting to overthrow a US President because he chose NOT to do what Hillary Clinton and Obama's administration / Agency Directors treasonously DID DO.

...AND THAT'S NOT OK.

One more time for the slow, butt-hurt, and stupid:

Mueller reported 'COLLUSION COULD NOT BE ESTABLISHED'.
- THAT means the Special Counsel FAILED to prove their case, FAILED to substantiate the false accusations, FAILED to prove Trump or anyone associated with him was / is guilty of the false accusations against them.

- The burden of proof is on the ACCUSER, not the accused...and the ACCUSERS just declared they could NOT establish / substantiate / prove 'guilt'.

- FAILURE to prove 'GUILT' is also known as 'INNOCENT'.

You can shake your damn head 'No' until it falls of your neck/shoulders, but it doesn't change the FACTS!

You can stomp your damn feet, throw a tantrum, or continue to show your ass, but it still does not change the FACTS.

The ONLY evidence of proven crimes points back to the Democrats, and the trail leads all the way back to Obama's 2014 WH Door, when Russian interference began and when he decided to let it just continue for 2 years...to 2016 when, it has been proven, he, his DOJ, and his FBI protected Hillary from indictment so she could run in 2016 instead of go to prison.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ch...d-investigators-not-willing-to-charge-Clinton

Schiff admittedly leaked classified and continues to engage in seditious conspiracy in an attempt to undermine and overthrow the President of the United States.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT / PROTECT PROVEN CRIMINALS / TRAITORS?

"Hereā€™s the latest as Hillary and the system try to drag us into their bureaucratically criminal rabbit hole.

Via Fox News Insider.

Talk about ā€œbreakingā€ newsā€¦

One of the most shocking revelations to emerge from the newly-released FBI documents summarizing the agencyā€™s investigation into Hillary Clintonā€™s handling of classified emails is that two of Clintonā€™s old mobile devices were destroyed using physical force.

The FBI said in a report that an aide to Bill Clinton, Justin Cooper, recalled ā€œtwo instances where he destroyed Clintonā€™s old mobile phones by breaking them in half or hitting them with a hammer.ā€

Clinton had 13 mobile devices that she potentially used to access emails on her private clintonemail.com server based out of her Chappaqua, New York home, according to the FBI.

The FBI report said that ā€œthe whereabouts of Clintonā€™s devices would frequently become unknown once she transitioned to a new device.ā€

The revelation from Cooper reveals that at least two of the devices were scrubbed of all information before being physically destroyed.

Someone using Tor breached email account on Clinton server

An unknown individual using the encrypted privacy tool Tor to hide their tracks accessed an email account on a Clinton family server, the FBI revealed today.

The incident appears to be the first confirmed intrusion into a piece of hardware associated with Hillary Clintonā€™s private email system, which originated with a server established for her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

The FBI disclosed the event in its newly released report on the former secretary of stateā€™s handling of classified information."

FBI: Hillary Used 13 Phones; Aide Destroyed At Least 2 with a Hammer; Server Breached Ā« Tammy Bruce

'TRUTH' knows YOU NOT!

That's an outright lie., I'd ask for a link but well ...look who I am talking to
You're talking to the guy who routinely kicks your lying ass!

How conveniently and easily seem to forget things when it is beneficial for your false narrative to do so.

Remember the female Russian Lawyer? You've posted false accusations about her enough.

The ONLY reason she made it into the US is because Obama overrode the BAN from entering the US his own Dept of Immigration had imposed on her. She set up a meeting with Trump Jr - he testified he was told it was a meeting on Russian adoptions. IT WAS REALLY AN ATTEMPTED OBAMA SET-UP.

When he got to the meeting, Obama's FBI had already set up the electronic surveillance - and Obama's own personal ex-Russian translator was in the room. Jr. testified when he realized the meeting was NOT about Russian adoptions he texted his secretary directing her to call him, giving him an excuse to leave. PHONE RECORDS SHOW THIS IS WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED (as you know because I have provided you with the links roving this SECVERAL times), and Jr left about 10 - 15 minutes into the meeting / FAILED SET-UP.

NO INFORMATION EVER EXCHANGED HANDS....

...as opposed to Hillary and the Trump-hating foreign spy and Russians. Hillary BOUGHT the Dossier to use during the 2016 election...and it was used...illegally by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH THE LIES OF PROVEN TRAITORS AND WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFENDING THEM?

That's an outright lie., I'd ask for a link but well ...look who I am talking to
You're talking to the guy who routinely kicks your lying ass!

How conveniently and easily seem to forget things when it is beneficial for your false narrative to do so.

Remember the female Russian Lawyer? You've posted false accusations about her enough.

The ONLY reason she made it into the US is because Obama overrode the BAN from entering the US his own Dept of Immigration had imposed on her. She set up a meeting with Trump Jr - he testified he was told it was a meeting on Russian adoptions. IT WAS REALLY AN ATTEMPTED OBAMA SET-UP.

When he got to the meeting, Obama's FBI had already set up the electronic surveillance - and Obama's own personal ex-Russian translator was in the room. Jr. testified when he realized the meeting was NOT about Russian adoptions he texted his secretary directing her to call him, giving him an excuse to leave. PHONE RECORDS SHOW THIS IS WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED (as you know because I have provided you with the links roving this SECVERAL times), and Jr left about 10 - 15 minutes into the meeting / FAILED SET-UP.

NO INFORMATION EVER EXCHANGED HANDS....

...as opposed to Hillary and the Trump-hating foreign spy and Russians. Hillary BOUGHT the Dossier to use during the 2016 election...and it was used...illegally by Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, and FBI.

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO PUSH THE LIES OF PROVEN TRAITORS AND WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFENDING THEM?

because he has no life and does this for some form of response. any response will do.

Here's an interesting link for you, snowflake:

Hillary Clinton investigators were told Obama DOJ 'not willing to charge' her on key espionage statute: internal chart

'DOJ not willing to charge this" next to a key statute on the mishandling of classified information.' Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page last year ... agreed with Ratcliffe's characterization that the DOJ had told the FBI that "you're not going to charge gross negligence." A transcript of Page's remarks was published Tuesday as part of a major document release by the ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, Georgia Rep. Doug Collins.

Among the statutes listed are
18 U.S.C. 793(d), which covers the ā€œwillfullā€ retention of national defense information that could harm the U.S.; 18 U.S.C. 793(f), which pertains to "gross negligence" in the handling of classified information by permitting the information to be "removed from its proper place of custody"; and 18 U.S.C. 1924, listed as a misdemeanor related to retaining classified materials at an "unauthorized location." (Like the unsecured illegal bathroom of a tech company)

Listed directly below to the elements of 18 U.S.C. 793(f) were the words: "NOTE: DOJ not willing to charge this"

Comey said that there is no evidence she lied to the FBI.

YOU CONTINUE TO LIE...OVER AND OVER AND OVER....

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

There is no evidence that she deliberately deleted classified material. Her attorney was the one who deleted the personal e-mails.

Comey: "...there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

You absolutely have zero credibility left...
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE CORRECTED ON THIS BULL SHAT? 1000 times, a million times???

Will you EVER have an ounce of integrity? No matter how many times you are shown you are not telling the TRUTH on this, you keep reposting it? WHY do you do that...?

1. Gowdy's first question, BEGAN WITH A LIE of gowdy's.

He claimed Clinton said she never sent or received classified material on her email.

Gowdy: ''Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?''

THAT WAS A LIE...A lie by GOWDY on his very first question because she never said she did not send or receive classified information, she claimed she never sent or received MARKED Classified information.

Clinton claimed that she ā€œnever received nor sent any material that was marked classified.ā€

So the very first question of Gowdy's began with A LIE because he left out the word MARKED...

And you trust that lying asshole, Gowdy.... when he purposely began with his LIE, so he could set up a campaign ad with this video of it? And pass along DECEIVING information....?

And then on this LIE:

What comey said in his testimony that day, is that Clinton and staff DID NOT DELETE any work related emails...

the emails that were deleted, were deleted electronically when they upgraded her server, something went haywire in the transfer and it scrambled a load of work emails in the bad transfer and threw them in to some obscure file.

3. And on the marked classified emails, Comey said in his testimony there were 3 PARTIALLY MARKED classified emails,

Which were not marked correctly, with the header at the top of the page indicating that they were classified,

Cartwright asked if Clinton could have missed the improper markings. Comey said that that was possible.

Cartwright, July 7: So, if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at whatā€™s classified and whatā€™s not classified and were following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?

Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.

3 LYING STRIKES and you are OUT.

Enough of your bull shat, stop posting lies that have been proven to be lies.

Revisiting Clinton and Classified Information - FactCheck.org

Last edited:
Gowdy: ''Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?''
THAT WAS A LIE...A lie by GOWDY on his very first question because she never said she did not send or receive classified information, she claimed she never sent or received MARKED Classified information.
Wow, you have NO SHAME. I have posted numerous LINKS, posted numerous transcripts of actual testimony, posted actual communications between the DOJ and FBI, actual EVIDENCE proving you continue to LIE, and you respond - time and again - by declaring, 'NUH-UH!'

As Page testified, the Obama DOJ made it clear to the Obama FBI that they would NOT investigate / indict Hillary Clinton for her proven crimes....just as they have refused to indict former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for his proven crimes, for which the US IG recommended him for indictment more than 6 months ago.

You can continue to spread your lies, try to claim Hillary Clinton did NOT violate any laws and was not protected from indictment, but the actual evidence proves she did and proves you are a shameless liar and defender of proven criminals / traitors.

Forum List

Back