Schiff faces mounting GOP calls for resignation over collusion claims

Donald Trump was paid off by Putin for taking his pageant to Russia
The pageant was in 2013, before Trump decided to run.

....but I see your point. Putin paid Hillary for uranium, but he paid Trump for moving / holding a pageant.

:p. BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

Trump has longstanding financial ties to Russia. You have no problem with that yet you accuse Clinton of the same thing including the Uranium One story which has been discredited by Shep Smith. Snowflake.

....but I see your point. Putin paid Hillary for uranium, but he paid Trump for moving / holding a pageant.

Trump has longstanding financial ties to Russia. You have no problem with that yet you accuse Clinton of the same thing including the Uranium One story which has been discredited by Shep Smith. Snowflake.

yet you accuse Clinton of the same thing including the Uranium One story

Did the Clinton Foundation get money from people who had done business with Russians?

The Trump campaign was willing to meet with a Russian national to get dirt on Clinton

:yourpointsmile:

BY COMPARISON:

Hillary paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in trying to win the 2016 election.

The Obama administration's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI intentionally illegally used data they KNEW was 'UNRELIABLE' to defraud / commit FISA Court Abuses to illegally get warrants to commit their own 'Watergate' and intentionally illegally used that data to commit perjury and con Congress into opening an investigation of a known false, evidenseless accusation....

Trump may have, according to you, Benn willing to LISTEN to an offer of dirt on Hillary, BUT NO DATA EVER CHANGED HANDS.

HILLARY & OBAMA'S DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI ACTUALLY COMMITTED CRIMES, TO INCLUDE ESPIONAGE, PERJURY, FISA COURT ABUSES, AND PERPETRATING AN EXPOSED COUP!

Clinton paid no foreign spies. Steele was a private investigator who had previously found major corruption in FIFA. He used his old sources to get information on Trump. The Russians wanted Trump to win. They hacked the DNC servers, used bots on social media and bought pro-Trump ads on social media.

They went to a meeting to GET THE DATA. THE FACT THAT IT WAS A RUSE DOES NOT LET TRUMP OFF THE HOOK.

THE DOJ, NSA, CIA & FBI COMMNITTED NO CRIMES. THERE WAS NO COUP. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THEY LIED IN A FISA DOCUMENT AS IT HAS NOT BEEN SEEN. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ESPIONAGE AS CLINTON GAVE NO INFORMATION TO A FOREIGN POWER AND WHEN SHE RESIGNED SHE GOT RID OF THE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AND DESTROYED THE DEVICES THEY WERE ON.

:blahblah:

Your lies have been debunked.

Your entire thread has been proven to be BS.

EVIDENCE, not emotional opinion, has killed your false narratives / accusations.

You repeatedly lie over and over, push g the same disprove / debunked talking points and lies.

You have zero credibility.

Mueller stated your false accusations were NOT established / not proven.

Not 1 single indictment / conviction for Russian collusion, but in this thread you have repeatedly claimed differently, that collusion has been proven.

YOU LIE!

'NOT ESTABLISHED' = NOT PROVEN

'NOT ESTABLISHED' = FAILURE TO PROVE / SUBSTANTIATE

3 YEARS, 2 INVESTIGATIONS, OVER 500,000 FAKE NEWS ARTICLES / FALSE ACCUSATIONS, & COUNTLESS HOURS / POSTS OF HATE-DRIVEN PARTISAN BUTT-HURT CRYING = 0 INFICTMENT / 0 CONVICTIONS OF COLLUSION.

Reality is a bitch, ain't it, snowflake?

:p

So, has Schiff taken to heart the Repubs demands and stepped down yet?
Seriously? Criminal Democrats occasionally ADMIT to their crimes but never hold themselves accountable.

Barry admitted he did not have the Constitutional authority to alter Immigration law....then attempted his Un-Constitutional 'edict'. Hillary declared, 'Anyone who refuses to accept the outcome of elections is a threat to our Democracy' yet neither she nor the Democrats / snowflakes will admit they are now threats to our Democracy...

Apparently that was not correct. The courts have protected Dreamers and the Supreme Court has refused to overturn the order. They also passed on a chance to take a case this term which means October 2019 will be the earliest they take a case.

Holding Trump accountable is no threat to Democracy. Trump is the threat as he tries to ignore laws.

Yup, guess it may help to know what's a law and what's not, and the Dream Act is not a law....slick.

The fact is that the Supreme Court has refused to get involved so it is not clearly unconstitutional. Trump tried to get the them to do it 3 times. First he asked them to overturn the lower court's ruling, asked for a expedited appeal and the Supreme Court said no both times. Then the Supreme Court refused to hear a case in this term.

No, the fact is you fricken loons can't seem to follow the laws.

Hillary taking $145 million from the Russian who led the KGB Bank effort to buy Uranium One...

Bill taking $50k from the KGB Bank and meeting with Putin...

Hillary paying a Trump-hating foreign spy and Russians for their help in 2016...

Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI knowingly using unreliable propaganda from a foreign spy and Russians to illegally spy on the GOP candidate & to attempt their exposed coup....

And proven / substantiated...

...is the only existing evidence of proven collusion with the Russians....

The Trump campaign was willing to meet with a Russian national to get dirt on Clinton

Manafort lied about giving polling data to a Russian associate with ties to Russian intelligence

Papadopoulos went to Russia to get dirt on Clinton

Roger Stone bragged about a backchannel to WikiLeaks which was Putin's fence for hacked Democrat e-mails

Trump has relied on financing by Russian oligarchs for a large number of his projects.

The Russians wanted Trump to win. They bought social media ads likely using polling data Manafort gave them.

Comey testified part of it was confirmed. No one spied on any GOP candidate. Just fake news.

I take it that you realize that your entire post has no basis in fact and even borders on being just plain goofy!

What, as a private citizen, is wrong with getting financing from Russians? Please show us where that is illegal IF it happened at all.

Since the beginning of our country, do you think there have been any relevant elections where both candidates did NOT do a deep dive for dirt on their opponent? Hillary Clinton started the rumor about failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was not a US citizen and was born in Kenya.

What would have been illegal about Donald Trump being paid by President Putin for having his beauty contest in Russia? So what? Trump would have been paid by all the sponsors too, how is that illegal?

Quit your whining. Accept the fact that you lost, we won and will win again.

Suck it up son.

It makes perfect sense. You are the one who is goofy.

How many candidates have looked to a foreign power for dirt on their opponent. Papadopoulos went to Russia looking for dirt on Clinton. That is fact.

It is very likely that the Russians saw Trump as a foreign asset. They clearly went out of their way to make him happy. Their investment reaped a dividend in the last few years as Trump has torn this country apart.

You lost in 2018 with the House going to Democrats and smaller than expected gains in the Senate. 2020 will be a disaster for Republicans.

Trump has longstanding financial ties to Russia. You have no problem with that yet you accuse Clinton of the same thing
What a desperate f*ing pathetic snow flake you are. Trump is an international businessman who has not been exposed as being a proven, protected criminal.

I certainly do not accuse Clinton of 'doing the same thing' as she paid foreign spies and Russians for their help in 2016.

Manafort lied about giving polling data to a Russian associate with ties to Russian intelligence

Roger Stone bragged about a backchannel to WikiLeaks which was Putin's fence for hacked Democrat e-mails

FACT: NOT 1 PERSON HAS BEEN INDICTED / CONVICTED FOR ILLEGAL COLLUSION WITH RUSSIANS, SNOWFLAKE.

FACT 1: PAPADOUPOLUS WAS CONVICTED OF LYING ABOUT HIS TRIPS TO MEET WITH THE RUSSIANS

FACT 2: MANAFORT WAS CONVICTED OF LYING ABOUT TURNING OVER CAMPAIGN DOCUMENTS TO A RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE MOLE.

FACT: NOT 1 PERSON HAS BEEN INDICTED / CONVICTED FOR ILLEGAL COLLUSION WITH RUSSIANS, SNOWFLAKE.

FACT 1: PAPADOUPOLUS WAS CONVICTED OF LYING ABOUT HIS TRIPS TO MEET WITH THE RUSSIANS

FACT 2: MANAFORT WAS CONVICTED OF LYING ABOUT TURNING OVER CAMPAIGN DOCUMENTS TO A RUSSIAN INTELLIGENCE MOLE.

Which Russians did he talk to, post a list.

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign,” he said. “My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s ok that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think it’s OK. I don’t.”

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility,” he added. “I don’t think that’s OK. You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK he lied about it to the FBI. You might say that’s all OK, that that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.”

Adam Schiff Presents His ‘Evidence of Collusion’ – Rolling Stone

All of the things noted are in the public record and they are NOT OK

Thank you for ADMITTING that NOT 1 SINGLE INDICTMENT / CONVICTION HAS BEEN FOR NON-EXISTENT RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

I accept your 'surrender' of this point / fact.

Hillary taking $145 million from the Russian who led the KGB Bank effort to buy Uranium One...

Bill taking $50k from the KGB Bank and meeting with Putin...

Hillary paying a Trump-hating foreign spy and Russians for their help in 2016...

Obama's DOJ, NSA, CIA, & FBI knowingly using unreliable propaganda from a foreign spy and Russians to illegally spy on the GOP candidate & to attempt their exposed coup....

And proven / substantiated...

...is the only existing evidence of proven collusion with the Russians....

Trump has relied on financing by Russian oligarchs for a large number of his projects.

The Russians wanted Trump to win. They bought social media ads likely using polling data Manafort gave them.

Comey testified part of it was confirmed. No one spied on any GOP candidate. Just fake news.

I take it that you realize that your entire post has no basis in fact and even borders on being just plain goofy!

What, as a private citizen, is wrong with getting financing from Russians? Please show us where that is illegal IF it happened at all.

Since the beginning of our country, do you think there have been any relevant elections where both candidates did NOT do a deep dive for dirt on their opponent? Hillary Clinton started the rumor about failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was not a US citizen and was born in Kenya.

What would have been illegal about Donald Trump being paid by President Putin for having his beauty contest in Russia? So what? Trump would have been paid by all the sponsors too, how is that illegal?

Quit your whining. Accept the fact that you lost, we won and will win again.

Suck it up son.

It makes perfect sense. You are the one who is goofy.

How many candidates have looked to a foreign power for dirt on their opponent. Papadopoulos went to Russia looking for dirt on Clinton. That is fact.

It is very likely that the Russians saw Trump as a foreign asset. They clearly went out of their way to make him happy. Their investment reaped a dividend in the last few years as Trump has torn this country apart.

You lost in 2018 with the House going to Democrats and smaller than expected gains in the Senate. 2020 will be a disaster for Republicans.

Good question, how many?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...the-fbi/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b14a00d2f5b0

“My colleagues might think it’s OK that the Russians offered dirt on the Democratic candidate for president as part of what’s described as the Russian government’s effort to help the Trump campaign,” he said. “My colleagues might think it’s OK that when that was offered to the son of the president, who had a pivotal role in the campaign, that the son did not call the FBI, he did not adamantly refuse that foreign help — no, instead that son said he would ‘love’ the help with the Russians. You might think it was ok that he took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that Paul Manafort, the campaign chair, someone with great experience running campaigns, also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that the president’s son-in-law also took that meeting. You might think it’s ok that they concealed it from the public. You might think it’s ok that their only disappointment after that meeting was that the dirt they received on Hillary Clinton wasn’t better. You might think it’s OK. I don’t.”

“You might think it’s OK that the president’s son-in-law sought to establish a secret back channel of communication with Russians through a Russian diplomatic facility,” he added. “I don’t think that’s OK. You might think it’s OK that an associate of the president made direct contact with the GRU through Guccifer 2.0 and WikiLeaks. You might think it’s OK that a senior campaign official was instructed to reach that associate and find out what that hostile intelligence agency had to say, in terms of dirt on his opponent. You might think it’s OK that the national security adviser-designate secretly conferred with a Russian ambassador about undermining U.S. sanctions, and you might think it’s OK he lied about it to the FBI. You might say that’s all OK, that that’s just what you need to do to win. But I don’t think it’s OK. I think it’s immoral, I think it’s unethical, I think it’s unpatriotic and, yes, I think it’s corrupt, and evidence of collusion.”

You know a snowflake has run out of lies when they just keep repeating the same lie told by an admitted classified data leaker instead of acknowledging the fact spelled out in the long-awaited Mueller report.

What do you believe when you are lied to all the time? Pelosi has cost people trillions of dollars and she is till in office.

Financial ties and accepting payoffs are two entirely different things. Perhaps you're not aware but the Clintons did not own Uranium One, so it was not theirs to sell.

Proof of that corrupt old sot's crimes would have been awesome!!!

Schiff, like lying reality-denying snowflakes, continues to claim definitive evidence of Trump collusion, something Mueller failed to establish.

Before any more lies come from the mouth of snowflakes, can 1 please provide a link to 1 indictment, 1 conviction, over the last 3 years for 'Russian Collusion'?

If not, the butt-hurt liars should really, like Schiff, STFU!

i have a dossier on Schiff ...i have a Mueller report on Schiff!- Hannity
Every ONE does. Schiff himself admitted during an interview to leaking classified.

Given his chance to provide his 'evidence' during a House Intel Meeting during which he was called to resign as Chairman, Schiff proved he does not have the ability to objectively lead the committee by proving his 'evidence' consisted of a list of OPINIONS:

'I FEEL....'

'I FEEL...'

'I FEEL...'

Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law, and Schiff is too stupid to realize that his hate-driven partisan opinion does not constitute 'evidence'.

Forum List

Back