Schiff: Trump should never advance statements that are not true?????

My goodness. From the self appointed defender of the dem faith.
This clown has 3 agencies and millions of dollars at his discretion and hasn't proved a thing yet.
And makes retarded statements like this, When he's out in front of the camera speaking lies everyday.,Hilarious.

Dem Rep. Adam Schiff Employs Classic Progressive Tactic To Condemn Trump
A) Regarding your title: Are you lmplying that Schiff should go out and say "Trump, keep lying. It's a great thing for you to lie to the american people!"

B) The Watergate investigation took years and Nixon was found guilty

C) Every republican seems to forget that there has been years of republican-led investigations into Hillary Clinton's role in Benghazi that haven't turned up any damning evidence, and the republicans that led those investigations have admitted that she was not at fault for the events that happened. Interesting.

This clown has 3 agencies and millions of dollars at his discretion and hasn't proved a thing yet.
And makes retarded statements like this, When he's out in front of the camera speaking lies everyday.,Hilarious.

This is exactly why I said Schiff needs to be recused, because how would he know it's not true without investigation starting and claiming he never received the evidence yet?
He just admited he can't be bipartisan or honest. Furthermore his statement about Nunes is proof of his dishonesty and need to run the investigation without Bipartisanship, as Nunes info was not regarding the Russian investigation, so he didn't have to share Schiff with anything non related to what the comittee was investigating since Schiff is part of the illegal acts about to create a second seperate investigation.
The media is scared 'cause they released sensitive & classified info, but also got caught lying and covering up.
Swamp critters and media critters are scattering like crazy.

This is exactly why I said Schiff needs to be recused, because how would he know it's not true without investigation starting and claiming he never received the evidence yet?
He just admited he can't be bipartisan or honest. Furthermore his statement about Nunes is proof of his dishonesty and need to run the investigation without Bipartisanship, as Nunes info was not regarding the Russian investigation, so he didn't have to share Schiff with anything non related to what the comittee was investigating since Schiff is part of the illegal acts about to create a second seperate investigation.
The media is scared 'cause they released sensitive & classified info, but also got caught lying and covering up.
You are full of it!!!

The intelligence committee in the house are investigating leaks and any improper unmasking...as well....Schiff is rig h t about Nunes and his ridiculous charade for the President and Nunes should recuse himself after his shenanigans

308f21fcff4de7bb9ec18124cc38f942_400x400.jpeg
Nixon Finally has the monkey off his back!

Thanks Obama Bin LYING!

Exactly What is anyone going to investigate since Every converstion WIth Russia was recorded and known and nothing was found?

You are full of it!!!

The intelligence committee in the house are investigating leaks and any improper unmasking...as well....Schiff is rig h t about Nunes and his ridiculous charade for the President and Nunes should recuse himself after his shenanigans

A) Regarding your title: Are you lmplying that Schiff should go out and say "Trump, keep lying. It's a great thing for you to lie to the american people!"

C) Every republican seems to forget that there has been years of republican-led investigations into Hillary Clinton's role in Benghazi that haven't turned up any damning evidence, and the republicans that led those investigations have admitted that she was not at fault for the events that happened. Interesting.

WTF?

Nixon was never found guilty of Watergate

You are full of it!!!

Why? You guys still upset that he exposed the medias lie?

You are full of it!!!

Only now, but at the time his committee strictly was investigation of what Russia did if anything and somehow Dems made it more political and made it about any contact collusion, and this is where it gets really bad because Obama is the one who set up the Sessions meeting, so they played dumb becomes suspicious enough to warrant investigation of abuse of power and using the ruse for survellience for political gains.
EVERYTHING THAT WORRIED THE PUBLIC THAT WOULD HAPPEN GIVING UP PRIVACY RIGHTS, INDEED Came to Fruition.

Rich Little did a great "I'm not a crook" impersonation.
Who's gonna do Obama's
"Vows to Work for ‘Successful Transition’ of Power" speach, Following Trump’s Win?
tmp_446-roll_2586757b-300x187-1120493784.jpg

Last edited:

WTF?

He resigned because he was guilty and knew he would get a full pardon instead of being convicted.

Either way, the point is that these investigations can take years.

WTF?

He resigned because he was guilty and knew he would get a full pardon instead of being convicted.

Your only guilty in a court of law, please in the future don't spread misinformation.

WTF?

Your only guilty in a court of law, please in the future don't spread misinformation.

Guilty just means he did it. Sorry, do I have to have a court to be allowed to oppose your opinions too?

Forum List

Back