🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Scholars: Proposed Texas Textbooks Distort History, Religion

Waaahhhhhh The Lefties don't like American History... Waaaaaaaaaahhhh
OP starts a thread w/ 4 sources and this is your reasoned response? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:

The OP is cut-n-paste from Huffpo.

And all of the criticism is subjective. I find nothing that says the text is not factual.

Is the interpretation of the text, in your opinion, appropriate? Not a trick question: I am really interested to know what you think.

Allow me to make some suggestions for those who have issues with content of the textbooks in your states public school system try a private school, home schooling, or consider moving to a state where the textbooks are more to your liking.

Allow me to make a suggestion: take your fascist attitude and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I love the way libturds like you are always waxing sanctimoniously about democracy, but the minute the voters make a decision you don't like, they should get the hell out.

It's obvious what kind of democracy you endorse: the kind where you only get to vote in favor of what liberals want.

Go fuck yourself, you nazi asshole.
Try reading the post with your eyes open and you might figure out how ridiculous you sounded with that response just the fact you accused me of being liberal would suffice. You would be highly hard pressed to find any actual board liberals who would classify me as liberal.

Thankfully, the founders had the wisdom to create a "Godless" Constitution. Some Christians struggle with that fact.

The Constitution is not Godless. "Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth. In Witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names."

Distort what? Most of the kids who graduate from High School can put a condom on a banana but they ain't got a clue about the difference between the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence and most of them couldn't identify Alexander Hamilton. The modern Dept. of Education's version of history ain't in jeopardy because kids have no concept of history anyway. Let's lay our cards on the table instead of playing games. It's about evolution and creationism. All they want to do is teach creationism along side evolution and the radical left is hysterical about it.

That is the attestation that was required by law. It is not part of the Constitution and has nothing to do with how the charter operates. That, Errand, is the final stretch for your folks. The Constitution is secular.

whitehall, slow down. Who wants to teach what to whom, and who is opposed to what?

Waaahhhhhh The Lefties don't like American History... Waaaaaaaaaahhhh
OP starts a thread w/ 4 sources and this is your reasoned response? :eusa_eh: :eusa_doh:

The OP is cut-n-paste from Huffpo.

And all of the criticism is subjective. I find nothing that says the text is not factual.

Is the interpretation of the text, in your opinion, appropriate? Not a trick question: I am really interested to know what you think.

You may recall the hubbub created when Miley Cyrus decided to "Twerk" on national TV. You remember the dance? The one where she bent over and allowed the guy in the Beetlejuice costume to simulate sex with her? During the same episode, she used a foam finger to simulate masturbation.

Over 10 years ago you could see all this, and more in Music Videos. Of course, now you can see it all on the internet. You do not need to be in high school.

So Frankly, IMHO, its a little silly to pretend 9th graders shouldn't already know about a wider range of sexual deviancy and perversion than you or I could possibly imagine. It has become "Public" and is part of our culture, and therefore an entirely appropriate subject to be covered in a public school text. Parents should, and do, have the option of having their children excluded from the portion of the curriculum that deals with sex, or they can home-school and vainly attempt to shelter their kids.

Excellent post. I imagine the students today by 15 know the equivalent of what the average adult knew fifty years ago about deviancy and perversion in sexual matters.

Texas high school instructors who teach social sciences and history are not the least bit intimidated by school boards or principals. They teach "all" of American history.

Texas high school instructors who teach social sciences and history are not the least bit intimidated by school boards or principals. They teach "all" of American history.

I wish I could believe that. Texans are, after all, pretty dumb. How did they get that way?

I wish I could believe that. Texans are, after all, pretty dumb. How did they get that way?

Maybe letting all those illegals in and having to lower school standards so the illegals could do well in school..

Or maybe that many of the schools are controlled by unions and far left drones like you..

However look on your far left blog sites, I am sure they will tell you the reason.

Only the far right racist Texans are dumb.

The Texas HS instructors will teach all of America's history, good and bad and indifferent.

Forum List

Back