School Bans Jingle Bells

Some blacks find it offensive
Some members of ethnicity X find everything "offensive."

When, oh when, is all this concern for what they find "offensive" gonna stop?

I think I have the answer.

By the end of this century, ethnicity Z will probably be the new majority.

And that new majority is simply not going to pay attention to the complaints of ethnicity X.

IMHO, ethnicity X is going to sooooooooooooo miss the current Caucasian majority.

Slaves did not wear collars with bells. This is the most ridiculous piece of liberal trash that liberal trash has come up with since they declared the word picnic to be racist.

Bells were attached to sleighs when it snowed. Otherwise the movement of the sleigh was completely silent. There was no sound of wheels on the ground. There was no sound of horse footfalls. The bells were to let people know that a conveyance was coming, get out of the way.
Show me a picture of a slave with bells around his/her neck.

Show me a picture of a slave with bells around his/her neck.
download.jpeg-1.jpg

Worn by slaves that had a history of trying to escape. Nothing to do with song jingle bells or sleigh jingle bells.

Some blacks find it offensive 😄

She claimed, "Some suggest that the use of collars on slaves with bells to send an alert that they were running away is connected to the origin of the song Jingle Bells. While we are not taking a stance to whether that is true or not, we do feel strongly that this line of thinking is not in agreement with our district beliefs to value all cultures and experiences of our students."

How about they keep Jingle Bells and ban bigoted blacks?

This sort of hyper-sensitivity should constitute a teaching moment, but the administration here caves in to stupidity. It is like teachers who recoil at the word, niggardly.

So they don't want to offend one culture and people. So the answer is to offend and ban another people's culture?

Fucking blacks have to ruin everything it seems. We're a society of slack jawed faggots now. Always offended and getting our feelings hurt and demanding everyone else conform to us.

So they don't want to offend one culture and people. So the answer is to offend and ban another people's culture?

Fucking blacks have to ruin everything it seems. We're a society of slack jawed faggots now. Always offended and getting our feelings hurt and demanding everyone else conform to us.
Get real. That corny line (though funny as hell) was trite within two weeks after the movie opened, and I really like that movie. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back