School Board fights Newsome and his thugs to save kids

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A California school board struck down some LGTB curriculum that included a man by the name of Harvey Milk. Who is Harvey? He is a gay pedophile who was once supported by Jim Jones, the cool aid cult leader, who was also a Marxist and part of the LGTB community. The recently elected school board could not believe what they were seeing, and rejected it completely.

Dr. Komrosky suggested the governor "should have learned more about the exploitation of young children during the #MeToo movement to help ... avoid celebrating pederasts and those who would steal our children's virtue."

"Gov. Newsom, I’m glad that I have your attention. Now you have mine," added Dr. Komrosky. "I received my first death threat after your tweet and relentless attacks on my job as a well-standing tenured professor. ... My remarks about Mr. Milk were not based on him being a homosexual, but rather based upon him being an adult having a sexual relationship with a minor," said the board president.

Concerning the board's decision not to adopt the new curriculum, the TVUSD stated:

Well that is one school saved, how many more have gay pedophiles indoctrinating children?

A California school board struck down some LGTB curriculum that included a man by the name of Harvey Milk. Who is Harvey? He is a gay pedophile who was once supported by Jim Jones, the cool aid cult leader, who was also a Marxist and part of the LGTB community. The recently elected school board could not believe what they were seeing, and rejected it completely.

Dr. Komrosky suggested the governor "should have learned more about the exploitation of young children during the #MeToo movement to help ... avoid celebrating pederasts and those who would steal our children's virtue."

"Gov. Newsom, I’m glad that I have your attention. Now you have mine," added Dr. Komrosky. "I received my first death threat after your tweet and relentless attacks on my job as a well-standing tenured professor. ... My remarks about Mr. Milk were not based on him being a homosexual, but rather based upon him being an adult having a sexual relationship with a minor," said the board president.

Concerning the board's decision not to adopt the new curriculum, the TVUSD stated:

Well that is one school saved, how many more have gay pedophiles indoctrinating children?

Virtually all public schools and some private schools too.

Forum List

Back