School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Its almost like the democrat school boards and teacher's unions want school shootings to continue to get tougher gun laws? It won't work, but not hardening schools makes no sense!!!!
Dead children is just the cost of their achieving their political goals.

Ain't they a swell bunch?

Time to start measuring rope.

Most white wingers don't even understand the 1st amendment, let alone the entire Constituion. It's why they're always crying about cancel culture.
Freedom of speech freedom of religion freedom of redress against the government freedom of the press freedom of assembly. Congress cannot establish a religion.

Freedom of speech freedom of religion freedom of redress against the government freedom of the press freedom of assembly. Congress cannot establish a religion.
Why does you side of snowflakes cry about cancel culture all the time and accuse people of violating their first amendment rights for banning them from social media platforms?

I'm a gun owner fool. What's wrong with taking guns away from people who make violent threats in person and online? It's a hard thing to argue against.
I doubt you're a gun owner.

Are you saying bigreb made violent threats with no provocation? Because that's not what happened at all. He made his intention to defend himself against violent threats.

Just go ahead and say you want him disarmed because he disagrees with your anti-gun bullshit.

Because your side doesnt care about the 1st Amendment. You just admitted you do that goat.
You don't have a first amendment right to someone else's social media platform you moron. See. You clowns don't even understand the Constitution.

You don't have a first amendment right to someone else's social media platform you moron. See. You clowns don't even understand the Constitution.
Thats why im here and not on Faceplant gost. Your side sensors speech. Wants our guns.

Chavez is proud of you.

I doubt you're a gun owner.

Are you saying bigreb made violent threats with no provocation? Because that's not what happened at all. He made his intention to defend himself against violent threats.

Just go ahead and say you want him disarmed because he disagrees with your anti-gun bullshit.
The provocation was the desire to change the law to confiscate guns not to confiscate them illegally.

1. Many schools have good security systems. Experts know what works and what doesn't.
2. Agree that there are many "red flag" crazies out there just waiting
3. I support raising the age to buy a gun to 21. if you want a gun at 18, enlist.
I'm sorry but the school experts are fubar......take for instance, schools push for if an active shooter comes into a school to kill....locking the kids up in their rooms "for Protection" bullshit. This isn't what real security experts say---they actually say the complete opposite which is to get the hell out of building. Forcing the kids into the classrooms makes them sitting ducks as seen in both the Sandy Hook and Texas school shootings. Teachers aren't necessarily the brightest bulbs in the pack and even when you do find one who is intelligent---you got the whole schoolboard of bureaucrates to really screw things up.

The provocation was the desire to change the law to confiscate guns not to confiscate them illegally.
Which is a violation of the 2nd Amenent. Who are you,? A justice. Why no you arent and you trolled to get angry responses goat. Entrapment Langley goat

Why does you side of snowflakes cry about cancel culture all the time and accuse people of violating their first amendment rights for banning them from social media platforms?
Snowflake it's your side that whined and bitches and wants to cancel out anyone that doesn't goose step like you do and you get your feelings hurt.

Forum List

Back