School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
Is it still the law of the land, yes or no?

Point being the Department of Education could be considered unconstitutional since the Constitution doesn't say its a Federal responsibility.
Are you in Congress?

Or the Senate?

So, you want him disarmed because you want to harm him.
I never expressed any desire to harm anyone. It's him who threaten to shoot people and like this latest school shooter I think it only makes sense to take guns away from people who make violent threats. That isn't unreasonable is it?

I never expressed any desire to harm anyone. It's him who threaten to shoot people and like this latest school shooter I think it only makes sense to take guns away from people who make violent threats. That isn't unreasonable is it?
He didn't threaten anyone. He stated his resolve to defend himself and his family.

If you see that as a threat, then yes, you intend to harm people.

Listen up you dumbass ass son of a bitch I was threaten. And I gave my reaction to what would happen if that threat was ever attempted.

After entrapment clowns kept pushing goat

Forum List

Back