School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
You side with perverts and freaks of nature that shoot up schools then blame law abiding citizens for it
I'm the one who suggested taking guns away from people who make violent threats (like this shooter) and you're the one who's suggested we do nothing. At least be proud of your stance you coward. 😄

The provocation was the desire to change the law to confiscate guns not to confiscate them illegally.
If something is legal, it doesn't make it right. Slavery was legal. Putting Jews in ovens was legal.

You're on the wrong side of history.

And if they edit content, as they've been doing with scary dangerous conservative views, they're publishers and the laws protecting them as providers no longer apply.

Plus, they edit content at the behest of the government, rendering them nothing but government propaganda.

You, of course, have no problem with that.
What you posted doesn't actually support your claim, it's an article written by someone batching about what they wish would happen.

I didn’t ask you to read all of them.

I asked you which of those laws would have prevented this mass shooting.

You ran away from answering.

Don’t think that went unnoticed.
If that makes you feel better about running away from my question, sure.

I'm the one who suggested taking guns away from people who make violent threats (like this shooter) and you're the one who's suggested we do nothing. At least be proud of your stance you coward. 😄
That is not your agenda. Sell that on msdnc

Forum List

Back