School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
You can build fortresses...........They will adapt and find a way around them.............Make it harder. But will not stop a determined attacker. In this case a car shoot out ended at the school. Don't think the perp planned. it.
The problem is a teacher left the door party way open.

I dont agree with gunrabbing
It’s not “gunrabbing”. It’s preventing 18-year-olds from getting AR-15s.

We already don’t allow them to own hand guns because they’re too dangerous for them, but we allow them to purchase an AR-15? That’s just stupid. Even some of your fellow Republicans agree with me.

It’s not “gunrabbing”. It’s preventing 18-year-olds from getting AR-15s.

We already don’t allow them to own hand guns because they’re too dangerous for them, but we allow them to purchase an AR-15? That’s just stupid. Even some of your fellow Republicans agree with me.
I dont care. I know your end goal

You see a violation of oaths and not enforcing laws. Will not end well wetback or Dryback?
Not end well for you. Even if you shored up the boarder and ended all legal immigration you still wouldn't be able to stop your demographic replacement. 😄

Not end well for you. Even if you shored up the boarder and ended all legal immigration you still wouldn't be able to stop your demographic replacement. 😄
Swamp has to go. Then those i9 forms and fake SSNs could be your worst nightmare. You love the swamp because they let you in

Forum List

Back