School Boards need to be held criminally liable for school shootings (Poll)

Should laws holding school boards and security personnel responsible be passed?

• Yes, children require grown-ups to protect them

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • No, I'll explain why in my post

Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
"Just get the money and do it"?

Teachers are already having to spend their own money on supplies for their classrooms. But you say "Just get the money" for major construction on the school buildings? How about we use federal funding? Or is that against your ideology?
Any form of gun control will be ineffective for decades

LINK? Because you are LYING

Idiot. Because you are a moron. Someone just posted a thread showing a school pride sign telling the kids that everything going on at school will be kept a SECRET from their parents!

School Boards? No.
Parents? Yes. If Jim Bob Magniac knew he was going to be held responsible for what his kid did, you'd see a bit more care taken with knowing what his kid was up to. This goes for all kids living at home.
How old was the shooter?

I learned your leaders Constitutionally protected the right that will eventually see your demographic replacement. 😄
If your mother came here legally, I fully support her.

But the "demographic replacement" bullshit is not the boogeyman you think it is, kid.

Post 434, coward.

You’re welcome to shit on the idea, and I know you will. But unlike you, I actually answered the question I was asked.

Don’t forget that, coward.
My apologies. I missed that.

"...raise the minimum age for long guns."

That would be up to each state. Meanwhile, what about military members? Do you want to raise the minimum age for service as well? Because a Soldier or Marine who can't carry a rifle isn't a lot of use to national defense.

If your mother came here legally, I fully support her.

But the "demographic replacement" bullshit is not the boogeyman you think it is, kid.
I don't think it's a bogeyman at all. The Cucker Carlson types do. I think it's wonderful. 😁

Idiot. Because you are a moron. Someone just posted a thread showing a school pride sign telling the kids that everything going on at school will be kept a SECRET from their parents!
As a TEACHER

I ALWAYS RESPECTED MY STUDENTS’ PRIVACY

That would be up to each state. Meanwhile, what about military members? Do you want to raise the minimum age for service as well? Because a Soldier or Marine who can't carry a rifle isn't a lot of use to national defense.
So there is something we can do. You just don’t want to do it, coward.

We already have a federal minimum age to legally purchase a hand gun. We should do the same for long guns. Speaking of which, we don’t allow 18-year-olds to purchase hand guns because they’re too dangerous with them, and yet we allow 18-year-olds to purchase AR-15 rifles? Explain that logic to me, coward.

Florida actually implemented what I’m suggesting. They only allow 18-year-olds to purchase these weapons if their jobs require them to use guns. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

I answered your question. You won’t. Because you’re a coward.

If they raise the age to one of the most basic human rights they must also deprive the 18-21 year olds of all rights protected by the constitution.

I've had businesses in some fairly bad areas like parts of Santa Ana CA. Late night cash collections I usually carried a .38 revolver. What's with these whack jobs who need all this Hi tech weaponry and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo? It's all about profit for the weapon industry. What's hilarious is the right wing pretending they give a shit about 'the children' but won't back up on their ability to have as many weapons and ammo as they want.

I've had businesses in some fairly bad areas like parts of Santa Ana CA. Late night cash collections I usually carried a .38 revolver. What's with these whack jobs who need all this Hi tech weaponry and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo? It's all about profit for the weapon industry. What's hilarious is the right wing pretending they give a shit about 'the children' but won't back up on their ability to have as many weapons and ammo as they want.
Show me the word need in the bill of rights

Forum List

Back